Reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen: NCIS Style
Guest chapter 42 . 11/11/2018
Seems hypocritical that Ziva would teach her daughter physical self-defense but leave her totally in the dark about sex so she can be a prime target for predators. Both unhealthy and unrealistic that she would do this nowadays, Jordan almost certainly would've already found out from books or older kids. Judaism doesn't preach abstinence or shame premarital sex, and Tony isn't religious, so why would they force these prudish views onto these kids?
Guest chapter 42 . 11/11/2018
End this story now. Your update takes forever. I already forgot the rest of the story. I'm not keen of reading it again to be faced with an update 10 months after.
fart fart chapter 42 . 11/11/2018
Great update. I hope you write some more M rated chapters along with more M rated stories.
DS2010 chapter 42 . 11/10/2018
Siblings will be siblings and they will fight and hurt each other but they love each other in the end
misspatchesmom chapter 42 . 11/10/2018
Yeah! An update! A houseful of kids makes life interesting for sure
YaleAceBella12 chapter 42 . 11/10/2018
Please write more.
Spemma mason chapter 41 . 9/26/2018
I hope Tony and Ziva have more sons and daughters hope you update soon
Debbie chapter 41 . 8/5/2018
I knew Ziva would not be able to resist Tony. Love it.
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 41 . 8/5/2018
Yeah update! I love pregnant Ziva? Are there more to come?
DS2010 chapter 41 . 8/4/2018
Finally in the house and Tony and Ziva had a little fun for themselves while the kids unpacked.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/4/2018
If you noticed you only had 5 reviews on the last chapte.. If you don’t update sooner you’ll be writing only for yourself.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 41 . 8/4/2018
Please write more.
Debbie chapter 40 . 4/21/2018
Love this chapter. Everything about was great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Safara Bellamy chapter 40 . 4/17/2018
Tony and Ziva are amazing parents, I don’t think it is ever easy to have the sex talk with your kids, and he did ok. I just can’t wait to read how things will progress with Tony and Ziva, and the kids.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 40 . 4/17/2018
I noticed that two of the kids were not mentioned in this chapter by name. Please write more.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »