Reviews for Motherly Love
I hope you feel and get better! You are amazing and you are unstoppable plus your good at writing.
The picture of Narcissa for the top is absolutely perfect and the story in spot on amazeballs.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 19 . 1/17
A great story so far! Looking forward to reading more.
J.V.Leyden chapter 19 . 1/17
I must say im very suprised with this story, i cant get how are you able to create such amount of information, tottaly according to the wizarding world, and develope an alternate universe were we can explore the people sorrounding Harry Potter, also i want to congratulate you for your birth day, hope you enjoyed it, and im eager to see this story till the very end, but now im really curious how you are going to manage the return of voldemort and the relationship of the Malfoy's and the Dark Lord.
trintheclaw chapter 19 . 1/5
I hope you update soon because I really love thus story.
H Bregalad chapter 19 . 1/1
Wow, heavy stuff. And bold of you to have it all come out in one chapter.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Jajaja sirius es quien paga los vidrios rotos jaja
David-El chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
Well, I just read your statement about Harry for this story, as you suggested, and I actually have a comment about it. So long as this story covers no more than First through Third Year, I can completely understand and support your decision. Most kids are aro at that age after all. HOWEVER, if you intend to go into Fourth Year and beyond and stick with that decision, I will be dropping this. One of my favorite things to read in these stories is Harry's romantic adventures and his stumbling there.
Quatre Raberba chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Hmm a trans Moony, I actually kinda like that idea.
Melikalilly chapter 19 . 12/8/2017
I love this story
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
who ever this guest was they need their head read !
Great story by the way look forward to the next update. :)
Talia chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Hey! I just thought I would say, don't listen to the small minded idiots that cannot see past their own minuscule pricks, be you, be true and most of all...slay!
FlowerChild23 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Aww please update soon this is really good
FlowerChild23 chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
AlixTheParadox chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
Nice touch with the trans inclusion. Good story so far, keep it up