Reviews for Motherly Love
Lol finished it all in one go. Love the LGBT elements and your wonderful notes to take down trolls. And it's so happy in ch 19!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 9/4
How was bullying another kid funny? I doubt someone who'd been bullied like Harry would find it funny.
Penguin Thug God chapter 17 . 8/22
Oh that's why you're pairing them together! Damn and it was getting good too, but the constant Siri/Remus pairings are too much for me. Slash is fine but I just kinda get tired of seeing it in every good fic of Harry Potter. It's as common as Hermione/Draco, Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Tom Harry/Snape and so forth. Oh well it was a fun read till then. Good luck with the story.
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 8/22
Wait what? When was Remus ever trans? Did I miss something while reading the books?
Hello I saw your response to a homophobic review and it really empowers me to know their are people like me
Uuuu chapter 19 . 8/16
I STILL DONT KNOW WHO DAN IS
deathvalley101 chapter 19 . 8/14
This is great I love this! Please update this! Keep up the great work!
MyArchAngels chapter 19 . 7/29
I loved this! It's so adorable honestly. I hope you consider writing another chapter, because I absolutely adore this
Holy shit! Nobody better even look at Mister Potter the wrong way or they'll lose their entire head XD go Narcissa!
xCalavera chapter 1 . 7/20
i love this story so much. so well written and intriguing
Are you saying one of the Good Guys used a cruciatus curse on a child? Because the Bad Guys (theoretically) wouldn't have attacked the Blacks.
Panmao chapter 6 . 7/15
Wow. You're amazing. Both in your writing and in your ability to stand up to people, I really respect that! Keep up your good work!
I love your work don't let assholes like them get you down.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/4