Reviews for She tames the beast within
snoopylover60 chapter 26 . 5/18
Followed from a FB rec. I am glad I did. Great Story :D
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 4/29
how easily men lie. So, what he didn't think Bella would find out that her father didn't give his permission? What a douche, and how many times can you get away with killing your wife. Different times I guess. Loving this.
Angelmagnet chapter 2 . 4/29
Very different and interesting. Really didn't feel too sorry for Renee but damn, that was harsh. The fact that Jacob and Bella have grown up in the woods together, I'm loving it. So far, most excellent.
Jean Driver chapter 26 . 2/3
Just 're-read this story! Enjoyed it once again! You have a gift, and I hope you keep writing stories such as this! Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
"Sarcastic"Nice too see that Bella gets pampered and enjoys everything while her dad sits in jail."Sarcastic end"
And what was said in chapter 8: "The jail was said to have no amenities other than walls and a roof. With winter approaching, Charles would surely freeze to death."
Nice. Very nice. I can't enjoy the blooming romance between Edward and Bella since Charles seemed forgotten.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Renee deserved her fate. How could a mother leave her baby and husband without a care? I am very satisfied of her end. Thank you.
NetNet13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I️ have to say that I️ really enjoyed your version of the Cullen family the most. Every member was equally exciting to read about. This is also the first time I’ve read that Alice’s gift to be an actual gift rather than annoyance by the family or Edward. I️ appreciate this story very much!
irelandk chapter 26 . 10/29/2017
:-)
blondferretgirl chapter 26 . 9/6/2017
Love It!
girlygirl0706 chapter 26 . 9/2/2017
I found this story over at twifanficrec...wanted something new to read. Normally I don't read fic's that are of the vampire kind but this one had me hooked from chapter one. Glad I came across this one. Thanks for sharing.
Nataly29 chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
What a wonderful story! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The ending in "Voltemorrah" was something else lol!
Nataly29 chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Wow! I am glad I found this wonderful story! I had read the first 15 chapters and here on there is not Volterra any more after ch.15 is Voltemorrah hahahaha!
cctwilight chapter 26 . 7/16/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Blueboot55 chapter 26 . 6/30/2017
I am so glad I found a rec for this story. Loved all the characters. The story was great.
Jean Driver chapter 26 . 4/6/2017
Lovely story! Love the direction you took our beloved cast of characters! Thank you!
1,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »