Reviews for SaoKakk
Z-Arc34 chapter 11 . 2/26/2020
Need more chapters
J chapter 4 . 11/17/2019
Male kitten with the name of Moonlight
TBNRkurama chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
HALLO! Please post another chapter! I love the way you made it so that kirito has a beast and how he told silica because I really feel that silica doesn’t get much screen time! Keep up the good work! :)
kingsoud chapter 11 . 12/28/2018
please complete your new chapter: A Switch
thalissic chapter 11 . 12/27/2018
Everything from "Kayaba's Errand Boy" to "I see why you said you deserved that punch" to "She chewed off a chunk of your hair" is absolutely golden. I really like the way you've had Kirito tell Silica all this stuff, gives her more purpose in a story, she gets written off quite a lot.

So I finally bothered to check when this was last updated and I cried, but yeah, you've written the story absolutely wonderfully, reading it has been an experience and an honour, and I will now try and sleep because it is now midnight and thirty minutes where I am.
thalissic chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
Wait did Kirito just /abandon/ Asuna and Silica? I mean, they can take the dungeon, but still, kinda rude on his part. Were those the orders he got from Kayaba? Because he doesn't seem the type to just sort of run away from a dungeon like that.

And who is it that knows Kirito's identity, I wonder? I'm placing my bets on Silica, because having Asuna know this early on is hard to write, and also Silica might follow him from the inn or something.
thalissic chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
Is this Asuna liking SaoKakk I detect? Is it?

Okay but Asuna and Kirito interacting in this gives me life, I simply adore it, though I must admit I'm curious as to why Asuna and Silica seem to consider Kirito dead? [if I'm reading into this right, that it.]

Anyway also I'd curse the cliffhanger if the next chapter wasn't right there; I can't wait to see this little thing play out!
thalissic chapter 8 . 12/27/2018
Asuna's here! Ok also I love the fact that she actually seems to dislike Kirito, or Saokakk as he is, because of the fact that she's in love with Kirito, and my mind wanders to Asuna growing to like him, feeling guilty for 'betraying' her thought-to-be-dead husband Kirito, only to find out that Kirito and Saokakk are one and the same.

Ignore my ramblings, it was a great chapter dude!
thalissic chapter 7 . 12/27/2018
There are no words to describe how much I love this chapter. Firstly the thing with Silica is super cool, then there's the whole errand thing which is awesome, and the he changes back into his avatar and also the GMA!

Okay, so the errand is pretty cool, and probably my favourite part of this fic overall, barring perhaps the part where [Kirito says "I'll think about it" in another chapter] it's just very well written.

As for the GMA thing, I'm wagering on it being either Game Master: Admin, like, there's also a Game Master: Superior Admin that Kayaba has or something, or it being Game Master's Apprentice or something of the sort.
thalissic chapter 6 . 12/27/2018
Moonlit Zeal Flare? I am all for this. Also it hadn't occurred to me that the kitty would make Kirito a beast tamer, but that's really cool!

Kirito having to make up a story like that on the spot makes me think he's going to forget it soon, or be in trouble in any case, and looking at the pairing, I hope Asuna finds out soon. But then on the other hand I want her to hate Saokakk while simultaneously loving Kirito. I'm not sure how it would work at all but it would be hell to write and fun to read, I imagine.
thalissic chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
Kirito's out of the palace and now the title finally makes sense! Not gonna lie, I thought this was a shitpost fic from that title until I looked at the word count.

I'm almost dismayed that it's not Saokato, as it's more pleasing to hear [to me at least] but then again, it fits more for Kayaba not to want any way to link Kirito and Kaokakk at all. That and he's probably snickering at the name.

Oh also, in the beginning when Kirito says "I'll think about it" is amazing and I love it a lot.
thalissic chapter 4 . 12/27/2018
Okay but now that I've read this I desperately want to read a spin-off of this one where Kirito is level 99's floor boss, because Kayaba is level 100. I don't know the cencept seems cool.

Moving on to the chapter, the part about Kirito just sort of... walking out on Kayaba? Man, I absolutely cracked up, I had to quieten down lest I draw the ire of my parents in the room with me. Also I know the poll is probably closed by now but I like "Zeal" as a name, though I'm pretty neutral on what gender the kitten is.
thalissic chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
Your characterisation here os Kayaba is great, I love it. He's my favourite character of Season 1 honestly, and seeing interaction with him is very, very gratifying. Also, the Ruby Palace itself as you've described it is great, and then there's the deal - I don't think, from a storytelling standpoint, that you can make a story about a character trapped in a palace [though, if there was a shifting pov between him and asuna as he tried to sabotage kayaba from the inside wheil she works on leading the clearing of the floors would be pretty cool], so I'm interested to see if the deal's going to change or be tweaked.
thalissic chapter 2 . 12/27/2018
Second chapter is amazing, just like the first, and I love the kitten, because Cat.

Also a thing; is the pain that Kirito is feeling intentionally like that? Is it like, a feature of the palace to make the fighting there harder? That'd be really cool. That or you can feel pain in SAO in your version but either way works for me!
thalissic chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Oh shit. Okay I love this, so much - I've definitely never read anything with the same premise in any case, I'm excited to see what happens.

Oh also, a little part that I /really/ loved was when you describes Kirito disappearing, that was just really good, I could see it in my mind's eye and it was great.