Reviews for Restoring an Empire
JJAndrews chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
So the reformation's happened and His Majesty has retired. I hope Cromwell doesn't pop up cause he'll have a field day. It was very good to read and I'm looking forward to seeing what is next.
JJAndrews chapter 40 . 8/28/2016
So in other words, the Empire is still being battered by its enemies on a massive scale and the America's are about to be "discovered". Poor old William as well. It looks like he might be losing it but as long as he doesn't start shouting "Burn them all" he should be fine. For the record I underestimated the Aztecs and I, well, was completely wiped out.
I almost forgot about this story and I loved reading this chapter. It was fantastic. Keep up the brilliant work.
JJAndrews chapter 39 . 5/14/2016
This is pretty good. I think things are going a little crazy now and, as usual, it will only get worse. From the title of this chapter I'm guessing that the end is nigh. Keep up the good work.
JJAndrews chapter 38 . 5/12/2016
A very interesting chapter. So it looks like things are going all belly up and His Majesty the Roman Fanboy may be losing it. This was very entertaining and I can't wait to see what comes next.
JJAndrews chapter 36 . 3/12/2016
So things are okay for the empire now. Recovering from the war will probably take a while though. Do I see signs of trouble from Germany? This should be interesting.
As ever a great chapter and I can't wait for more.
JJAndrews chapter 35 . 3/4/2016
So the war ends. Hopefully Will can go home and relax for a while until someone slams their head against the nightmare button and all Hell breaks loose again. So they went Game of Thrones on Jan. That was not a nice way to go. I loved it.
Keep up the good work, a very good chapter again.
JJAndrews chapter 33 . 2/4/2016
Another great chapter. I'm interested to see what comes next for the British Empire. I have a feeling that the Mongols will soon face the British so, this will be painful. I had to resort to noob squaring with my archers planting stakes. I am still ashamed I had to do that :(
JJAndrews chapter 32 . 1/24/2016
Ah, poor Will. This is a great chapter and I can't wait to see what's coming next. I have a feeling that the Mongol storm is about to hit the British. Better shut the hatches and go to red alert. And
they need a king who's not suffering PTSD. Things are looking a little dark but the night is darkest just before the dawn.
JJAndrews chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
Here we go. Some serious stuff is going to hit the fan now. I like it how William isn't the same man he was. It's realistic that he's a changed man after conquering most of western Europe.
JJAndrews chapter 30 . 1/16/2016
*shivers*
Yep I knew it. The British Empire is in serious trouble. That was a great chapter and the end was great at building up tension.
JJAndrews chapter 29 . 1/14/2016
Oh dear. I think I know what's about to happen and it won't be pretty.
As ever, a great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Boboldaccount1234 chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Was the last chap?
JJAndrews chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
Thanks for another update. The kingdom of England is doing excellently against those grey clad Norman Knight spamming swine!
JJAndrews chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
Yep, it's world war bloody one in your campaign.
I look forward to see what happens next.
JJAndrews chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Ah the sons of England are on the path to victory again! Soon those Italians will fall to the might of Britannia!
As ever an entertaining chapter. Keep up the good work.