Reviews for BF9: To Ride the Glory Trail Again
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Will miss the adventures you took me on more than I can say. Keep me on for your "new" stories please, whatever/whenever/whereever you post them. Thank you for all the long hours of research you had to put in, the work shows. I will miss the characters you developed the most. But I am sure that whatever you decide to write about will be shown the same care and attention to detail. Again, Thank you!
dramakhaleesi chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Thank you for writing this. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions. Will be waiting patiently for the epilogue :)
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
The universe that you created for Irene, Mrs Hudson, Lorena, Lestrade, Janine, Mycroft, John and Sherlock, though unforgiving and cruel at times it also promises, adventure, discovery, and love...I enjoy all of the series you've crafted-definitely a journey worth taking.
twinkletwinklebubbles chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Ohh, how sad. I really like it though. :)
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Tears unbidden are welling in my eyes. John without Sherlock. A concept I just can't seem to wrap my head around. Can I beg you to fix this? Please?...
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
I sometimes get the feeling that I'm watching one of the westerns that used to populate US TV broadcasting-you know "Rawhide," "The Virginian," "The Rifleman," not to mention "Bonanza,"and lest we forget "Gunsmoke," or "Have gun. Will travel." These ramblings have the same effect of taking you to a time that was really not so long ago. The trials and tribulations that we go through are not so different than the ones they faced. Theirs were solved by strides forward in the education of animal husbandry, law, sometimes just dumb luck, or knowing when to take a step back. Some problems still exist, as older folks die off and do not pass on the lessons that were learned at very high cost to those that follow. Love the atmosphere of discovery that exists in you tales, of the need to know the answers to who, what, when, where, how, and why! Thank you!