Reviews for To Love a Master
kms672014 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
After reading this fanfic and the sequel, I just wanted to pop in and say it is one of the best Shape/ Harry ones I have read! Now that I have read them I'm going to reread them! They are amazing!
1misspotter chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
I actually like that you changed what makes him think and turn spy, mostly b/c being gay the love he had for lily was never as strong and it seems like you have him allowing himself to distance himself from her before school ended.
Pip chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
It was actually good
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
you need a comma between drag him and held him.
LENORE123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It Has a Good plot, however, I feel like when they are talking to one another they are whispering since you have it like this - 'it's just that.' - instead of -"It's just that." - that's more like it.
Fkmylife chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
I normally don't like the whole submissive/forgive all type of Harry but u make it work.i like it I like it a lot
Sunshine-aki chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I really do enjoy this story, but you've been using a few words out of place.
Menagerie is a collection of animal or strange things. So it can't be a menagerie between Harry and Severus. A rendezvous is a meeting between two people, and a better fit.
Sunshine-aki chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
(I'm posting on this chapter because I accidentally posted my review before completing it, so this is for chapter 5)

It was good! But your use of the word "fiasco" was out of place. Fiasco means failure, or disaster. Not a romantic situation. A better word (also a more British word) would be tryst.
Sunshine-aki chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
It was good! But your use of the word "fiasco" was out
BookWorm109 chapter 28 . 4/6/2012
Oh I liked this! Very good story! I was constantly paranoid that they would be found out. Once I saw all of the positive support Harry was getting I could breathe a little easier. Then I was paranoid that one of them would die because you said it was a tragedy so I kept putting off reading this. I'm happy though!
WantedForMurder chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
Wonderful story, though the ending seemed very abrupt. There didn't seem to be much of a wrap up, and I don't consider the listing of those dead a wrap up. But I was a cery enjoyable read.
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Can you send me a pic of the ring? It sounds so beautiful... And this story? It is amazing! I really wish I had learned you existed as an author so long ago... Maybe we could have co-authored an HP Snarry fic. I'm good at writing fluff, and you're good at writing -erm- sex scenes, so we could have written the best HP Snarry fic ever!

Doctor Gleek Potter
CallaDahl chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
you may have to look up the word 'menagerie'
Sitatu chapter 25 . 11/25/2010
"their wizarding mouths worked their own magic"

Just lol

Well done ;)
han8661 chapter 28 . 7/31/2010
awww this story wwas really touching. Loved it lots 3 Did i see mentions of a sequal?... I smell mpreg!