Reviews for Gravity
brood saint chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved this. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of of movie!Rogue (I wasn't a huge fan of comic book Rogue either, but they detracted whatever cool I thought she had...), but this actually restores some of my faith in her. I like the idea of her having the others stuck in her head, and the transition of her as Marie to her as Rogue, the idea of her becoming a different person... normal person to mutant. Very well executed.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You write Rogue's perspective so wonderfully. The focus on touch drives home the fact that in a vital way she is isolated from the world. During the winter, I wear leather gloves, and I can't feel any sensation through them-it's a little unnerving when I'm trying to dig through my purse and can't decipher any of the objects within without looking (it makes me realize how much touch and texture factures into recognition). I really feel sorry for her. She's strong to be able to deal with it, but it's still a sad thought. You blended her own thoughts with the 'ghosts' of those she's touched seamlessly. I truly enjoyed reading this.
Alrissa chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Well... Sometimes I run into a well written ficlet and like to give the author a cookie. *hands cookie* I like. I have no Nitpicking to do. Nice ficlet.
ANGLEOZD chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I loved reading this fic. it was vivid , compelling and really provoking imagery . the effects and explanation of how her powers work was perfectly executed. beautiful job.
Groovyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That would be really really confusing if it was written badly, luckily, it's written well, but it still makes my brain hurt. Wow, that's quite philosophical in places. i'm sure i could find a hundred comparisons like to the human condition and peoples minds in general, but i'm way too tired for that right now. newho, there goes me blabbering on and on.

Very good, deep, thought provoking.

G x
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
great, confusing, deep...

awesome ficcy!

Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
apathyburger chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This is a seriously intense but well written fic. You get into the mind of Rogue, of Logan, of Erik, hell, of Cody and manage to keep them seperate. I can think of nothing for you to work on but the second to last line, it left me confused for a moment.

Bravo though
Demetra chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I almost cried when I read your story, really (I'm in the mood...) :(

It was touching, sensitive, long story short: great!

Thanks for this great story!

Demetra
Fennel chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I liked it very much. Someone rec'd you through livejournal, and I'm glad they did.

I hope you write more, anything.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This was so beautiful it hurt. The illustration of Rogue and the people inside her head was warm and real and it both made me laugh and wince; you give is a thankfully real, warm girl, rather than the dizzy teen so many stories deliver. The Erik/Charles was also wonderfully done and skillfully painted for using so few brushstrokes, to labour out a metaphor.

I really hope you'll write more with Rogue and the people up there in her brain.
Akazukin Elle chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I read this a few days ago, and, reading it again, it's just as absolutely amazing and heartrending as it was the first time. Your skill with imagery - especially in this particular little sect of the X-Men fandom - is probably second to none, and I'm in absolute awe of the way you lace Rogue, Erik, and Logan together so intricately without being confusing.

A lot of people downplay Rogue's intelligence, but here she's thoughtful and heartbreaking - the way you portray her as missing even the most common of touches is beautiful. Fabulous piece; one of the best in the movieverse section.
possum chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
That was really really good! Really deep, i enjoyed it. My fav part was with Eric and Charles, sweet. Good job!
Sydney5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
i really like this so far. keep it up!
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
awwwwwwwwww so sweet and sad
B. M. Gray chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Did she absorb the whole team and the evil Mutants?