Reviews for Missing, But Am I Missed?
nICK chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I have a few things to ask you. 1. When does it take place? 2. How old was everyone in it? 3. Why would Erika be interested in a job offering in the U.S.? 4. What was the job offering anyway? 5. Where in the U.S. did she go to? 6. When will the sequel to this fanfic come out? Be sure to write back as soon as possible.

Nick Johnson
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Okay, two more things one assuming you've started the next part of your story what's it called, and two, you watch BONES also?! Wicked.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Okay I'm torn with this ending, sad because Erika and Ikki fought, sad and angry because once again Erika's running from her feelings!

Rokusho: Calm down David. While you are right it is upsetting that those two fought, you should try and see it from Erika's point of. . ."

Her Point of view? She ran away because Ikki payed more attention to Karin that to her. She should realize how much Ikki missed her by how he constantly acted when she was brought up!

Rokusho: I wasn't done, David. Erika, please try and see how Ikki feels and not just about how you feel, also if you don't mind I would like to quote something, "Running away won't solve a thing if anything it leads to more pain and heart ache," please don't ask where that quote came from as I don't remember it's origins.

Hm, you know Rokusho, you made more of a point than me, course I would have said to think of how Ikki felt but at the same time he should consider how she felt as well.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I noticed you changed the spelling of the KBT type's name from Medabee to Metabee but good work all the same.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Kingdom Hearts which game(s), I personally own Kingdom Hearts for the PS2, Kingdom Hearts II for the PS2(my favorite between the three), and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. I'm kinda curious about the KHII remix since that one has a fifth form which focuses on reaction commands I think it was called the Reaction Form. There's the Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Master Form, a fourth I've forgotten its name since it can only be powered up by killing nobodies(talk about painstaking about the best place to power the form up at is Beasts castle.), and then the Reaction Form.

BTW yes I know there's more than just 4 games there's also chain of memories for the GBA and the remake called Re Chain of memories for the PS2. Not to mention Kingdom Hearts coded and re-coded, plus KHs, Birth by Sleep, and the newest for the 3DS KHs, Dream Drop Distance(D3).
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
So Alex is Erika, by the way since "Alex" is normally a nickname what does it stand for? Alexadra or Alexandria?
LillyGirl310 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
This story is soo sweet but it was funning at the same time. The bit that mae me laugh was when you said about Henry the fact that he told everyone he was the Phantom and eneded up getting thrown in jail even my sisters thought that was funny and they were suprissed that he could do sich a stupid thing like that, if I was him I wouldn't said anything and let people keep guessing but still he has always been pretty stupid I can't diagree with that. I will be reading the sequel and reviewing that so you will be hearing from me again.

Till Then

shadowblade chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
this story was great, now you just need to hurry and put out the sequel!
veniece chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
Please continue sonner! Don't make me cry with the wait! Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Anyway great story! Really nice I'm putting this on alerts so make my mail beep, okay?

p.s. did i tell you how much your story rox? and im so sorry that i wasnt able to review every chapter...there's some kind of filtering here that doesn't let me do so...
WW chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
AH! When is the sequal coming out? It's already August! I've been waiting for the sequel for a long time now! Please get the sequel out as soon as possible!
striva chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
Well, even though I didn't review the other chapters, this fic was really good. Personally I had to hold back some tears on the last chapter, but it was really good. I can't wait to start reading the fic after this one. GREAT JOB!
Reiyuka chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Hm... A rather sad ending, I think. Still, a good story, eventhough I think the characters are a bit OOC. Pretty nice.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
wow...*sigh* i soo cant wait for the sequel. this chapter gave me that panging feeling in my chest again. it was sad...that sequel better come out of ya soon! bai!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
hey it'z me reviewing again! :3 anywayz pls update soon! I'm so longing to read the next chappie!

C ya!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
Please please please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »