Reviews for Legacy
IDreamInWords chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
hi...thanks for such a gr8 fanfic...but i was so disappointed that it is not finished...its a very good story...i m a gr8 fan of akane...and it is rarely that akane is portrayed as the hero...generally she's discarded under ranma's shadow...i like the strong heroic akane...i m glad to have come across this one...and i hope you'll really go ahead and finish this...i've read your other works, 'so many ways', and 'for sake of amusement', and 'darker side of me' and 'breathin'. i like the way you bring out the characters be it RA or IK...please try and continue this story...i love fantasies and this one promises to be gr8...
Priestess Kohana chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
O! This is getting so cute! And so suspenseful...but yuo have not updated in a little over a year...and I am really excited about seeing more to this wonderful story! fantastic Job!

~Kohana
Kendo Baby chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
that was so good! cant wait for da next chappie!

Kendo Baby
KUMAI chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
O. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WRITE A FOLLOW UP THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO TRY MYSELF!* shold make 'em write more!*SO GO OFF AND WRITE MORE BEFORE I DO PLEASE!
KUMAI chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
SO INCREADABLE!I NED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!I HAVE READ ALOT OF STORIES BUT NONE AS GOOD AS THIS IT IS LIKE RUMIKIO TAHAKAI(or however you spell it)WROTE IT HERSELF!YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!YOUJUST HAVE TO!I AM DIEING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE!
LostScorpionGirl chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
PLEASE UP DATE SOON!

THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER!
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
please please update as soon as possible please?
Dominique Watson chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
this one had a great hint of flava to it so write some more please
Koala Kitty chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
All right, I like it. It started out really, really vague, and it's moving really slow, but I like it. It is, however, the kind of story that loses something if broken up into little chunks. You should consider writing it in bigger pieces, despite the longer update time.
kiddish-sejin chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I love it! Please join our C2 staff.. You're a good writer... :)
nauti-pandachan chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
I DO REALY hope u write more FAST
i SO want to know whats going to happen!
person chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
oh fuckin hurry up and update you son of a bitch! We've been waiting for like a year! sheesh wth?
watery dragon chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
I love this! But what is Ryoga's role in this story? And Shampoo's? Hm...eh, too brain dead to think, but do write and update soon. And long chapter? Yes please! The more the merrier!
Odango Atama chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
I like this fic. In fact, I can't think of a single suggestion to make, other than 'keep writing'. Sorry 'bout that.
rouge2me chapter 5 . 1/15/2004