Reviews for Color
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow. I'm amazed I've never read this, given how much of a fan I am of both Enishi and Tomoe. The words, the imagery...Enishi's world truly is a world of colors, isn't it? Very well done.
Scary Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
In one word, Amazing. Simply amazing.
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aw..Enishi is one of my favorite charries. this hurt me. (

But I loved it.
dis is unsown chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Gosh, I felt like crying. This was such a sad story, but so beautifully written.

I hope I get to see more of your writing soon. _
xinderella chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
this story is very beautiful. you've protrayed Enishi's character and motives very intricately.
Yeong Won Hi chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I love this story! it's so good! keep up the good work! _~
nobody chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
...wow...
Forgotten Tomoe chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Every Enishi fan would be proud of this one.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
read this twice and it's really really good. keep up the good work.
weasel-dust chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow. It was so... great. It put shock and fear into my body, yet I yearned for more and more. And I still want some more. Truly excellent, I could read it a milion times and never get sick of it. Never in my life could I write anything better than this.
larisa chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
i'm so glad i ran across this fic. i think the writing style's quite good-the words are simple and direct but they hold up the imagery, and they're just what the story needs. keep it up!
griever chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
very nice! like the description of colours...
Kuroi Ryu no Shi chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Excellent. Very descriptive. I like how you describe the characters physically and emotionally. Keep up the work.
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I love, really love each line. I'm a die hard Enishi fan, and I can say that this was truly excellent, a deep insight on him, his circumstances, his thoughts. Never mind if you don't have many reviews, go ahead, because your work was wonderful. I enjoyed each minute I spend reading it.

Thank you for sharing it.
Kirstian chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Aaaaw man, what a wonderful piece. So poetic and so GOOD... I absolutely loved the use of colour, and the line... agh... where is it... 'was more than he could survive.' Nevermind about a bajillion others. Great work