Reviews for Never Alone
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Awwwwww super cute!
Loved every word
CelandineGranger chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I love Raph saving Mikey. :) Good feels abound. Great job!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Adorable, little fic! I really do have to admire Mikey's strength and will. Glad that Raph showed up when he did - he really is such a softy, isn't he? That last bit of dialogue is just darling!

Well done!
Mesacat13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is so great! Love when Mikey gets to show off how capable he his, also love when protective Raph! Great story!
Iship3it chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I love Raphael! I like how your writing feels like I'm watching the show. That's how I like it.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
So sweet!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Aww. ;-; Raphie, you're softer than you seem, but only in the good ways! He'll just never let anyone bash on his baby brother. For all his snark, Mikey still needs them to have his back, sometimes- it's easy to be unsure when your normal strategy includes annoying people on purpose! :) But rest easy, Mikey- they all love you to death!
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is adorable!
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Still so much love for this! Love Mikey holding his own for so long, love Raph swooping in to save the day - twice, even - love all the concern and affection at the end. Just perfect. :) Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was amazing! Mikey has, and always be my favorite turtle.
I will be there to cringe when they show dresses him up as a stupid fool...
And rejoices when he gains the victory and praise he deserves.

Great story, just the right amount of detail but it would be very nice to see you add another chapter to this little story, maybe the aftermath when he is home.

Good job!

?
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
So relieved! I had a bad feeling about that one! YOu are sooo good! :) Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
*slowly starts getting up and clapping* bravo!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Aww, I love Mikey! Glad he was able to put up a good fight :)
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That was awesome! Ugh, but when I get my hands on Rahzar, I'll kill him in ways so dark that the mind isn't capable to think of before collapsing from evilness and darkness! Am I being dramatic? Hm...Nah. Rahzar deserves it.

And the last two sentences, I felt like my heart was going to die from happiness and sweetness. I think Mikey needed to gear that, and he rarely does, so that mus mean so much to him! I love their brotherly relationship, it warms my heart, and you write it perfectly! Loved it, amazing work! See ya! ;)