Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera, Retold
nic chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
please make the phantom and christine live together forever i hate roule espesually in the 2004 production of phantom of the opera it always makes me cry when christine leves with roule not the phantom, all the things he did for her.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Quick note, I must apologize for correcting such a trivial thing, but white horses don't exist. There is only albino (who have cryrstal blue eyes rather than pink) or white-gray (horses that appear white but are actually gray underneath). Sorry, I'm a sucker for facts. But aside from that, lovely story! Please, write more phanfictions!
MusicalLover17 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT LATER!
lotte666 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Your original MotN lyrics are correct and the story is well written. People who think they know everything should probably fact check before they criticize you...Good job.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I was nearly crying when I saw this fic! Finally, Christine won't hurt Erik so terribly and choose Raol over him! YAY! IM SO FIRKIN HAPPY!
GoddessofSpringlovesthePhantom chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Ware the flipping gods did you find theses lyrics for Music of the night? These are not the right lyrics not even half of them are correct! Trust me I'm listening to the song now! I was listening to it while reading your made up words too! What I am listening to now is the 1986 Michael Crawford orignal PotO recording...what on earth are you hearing?

Regards, BP
woland666 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
The story isn't bad at all, but let me make a few corrections. "Mon petite" is incorrect, it should be "ma petite" and I just don't get Meg's line about Carlotta.
phantom-lass chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
"You're cold, mon petite. I should have seen that before." Aw. I want an Erik too. Where can I get one?

The little bit about her blushing was so cute a really nice little moment.

Music of the night is way way way better than the 'all i ask of you' duet between her and Raoul (yuck). I would so be sticking with the Phantom.

phantom-lass chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Bo! Go jump of the roof of the opera house Raoul. Don't worry Erik he ain't got nothin' on you ;).

Yipee. They're meeting, they're meeting. Whoop whoop.

phantom-lass chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
"Christine Daae is everything – my every breath, thought, and dream. My heart, soul, and life are hers." *sniff sniff*

Another great chapter. You have doen such a fab job of padding out the original soundtrack but also adding in your own bits. It's great.

phantom-lass chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
I love the discription and how you have gone into their first meeting.

Hm and what is with Christine's dreams?

phantom-lass chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Dun, dun, dun. hehe.

Chapter 2 here i come.

starwars-gerikluva chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
LOVED YOUR STORY, ONLY ON EPROBLEM, I USED THAT WORD SPECTER INSTED OF GHOST IN MY SORY SO THIS POSES A PRBLEM, ATHOR THAN THAT, LUVED IT!
TalkAlltheTalkwithaPoet'sStyle chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
bravi bravi bravissimi...

wonderful story for the parts i've read, can you please let me know where you got these lyrics from, they're not the movie or the original broadway cast, at least the versions i have. if you could please send the source to my email
Daughter of Horus chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
This is great. Unfortunately, I speak only about 3 words of French. Can you translate it, please?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »