Reviews for As the Century Begins, Sequel To Secure a Century
Completed Irony chapter 101 . 12/21/2005
Oh, my. This story is amazing. You're a brilliant writer. I got totally wrapped up in the story. Thank you so much. Please, keep up the good work.
sadi chapter 100 . 10/15/2004
Wonderful!I am so glad i have found your work on one day. This sequel is so impressive. It's been such a dark , long and eventfull journey for Beth and Methos but also for their friends... I am amazed by your talent. I am so glad you chose going on with this story with Century 3. I am going to read it right now! I am so exited. Bye!
sadi chapter 68 . 10/14/2004
Oh my god! It's so painful seeing Beth like this. It's awful what she must go through...She is so brave and still hopefull but that night with that ... bastard i am sorry i can't even say his name! Beth and Methos are hurting so much it's ... I don't have the words. Please make Methos find her , they can't survive without each other even if it's going to be a very long way before finding happiness again. Will they be happy again? It's so sad ...
sadi chapter 57 . 10/14/2004
Hi! This sequel is so fantastic! You are an amazing author! I will review in detail your three stories i give you my world ! Almost every chapter if a can i love it so much. Methos is unbelievable and Beth is such a great character! i 'll be back to review , Bye!

Ps: again thank you thank you thank you!
SirenStreak chapter 77 . 6/26/2004
This chapter always makes me cry! *sniff*
Jade2099 chapter 101 . 6/20/2004
Another fantastic part of this saga. :) I really enjoyed reading it.
jenetri chapter 20 . 2/2/2004
I like your story very much and I am looking forward to reading more. I would like to give you a little tip. It would be more realistic if you write the name which Rick Shafer has in 1942 in a german way. Fredrich Shaeffer didn't really look like german. In Germany the name would be written Friedrich Schäfer.
Kristy Marie chapter 100 . 12/15/2003
YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR!
You only upset by killing Claudia but life is all happy. Great work!
Vicki C chapter 57 . 12/14/2003
I am really enjoying the original story and the sequel...I also plan on reading the third in the series.
Vague Lenore chapter 85 . 12/13/2003
It's gets tiring seeing Beth explain her every action to Methos, who should well know that whatever she does it's always for a good reason. It's also tiring seeing Beth feel like she *has* to explain herself constantly, and that she's not good enough for him and that everything is her fault. Despite me wanting them to be together, Beth needs to open her eyes and see what a bastard Methos has really become. She has sacrificed so much for him...and he's such a selfish bastard first and foremost. Bloody hell, he actually needs a different persona in order to care for anyone.
*Sighs*
Vague Lenore chapter 57 . 12/12/2003
I'm reading the story. I'm enjoying it. This series is the best Highlander story I've ever read.
Movitated? Good. WRITE MORE! :D
Vague Lenore chapter 47 . 12/12/2003
Despite how much I love Methos, I'm almost wishing Casandra would've killed him when she had the chance.
I bet she's not so proud of helping him out now...
Vague Lenore chapter 43 . 12/12/2003
Dammit, Garrett must die! I hope Beth kills him. I hope that she beheads him, and that somehow Methos will feel the Quickening!
Vague Lenore chapter 32 . 12/12/2003
I'm shocked beyond belief! And disgusted! And I pity-PITY!-the poor immortal who happened to be in the wrong place at wrong time.
Hell, if I was that guy I would've kept on running! It's Mexico; he could've found a crowd eventually. I never did understand why almost-defeated immortals just gave up before the beheading.
Don't they value their lives at all? Why won't they try their best to survive?
Vague Lenore chapter 29 . 12/12/2003
Bloody freakin' HELL. For all his wisdom, Methos can be a complete idiot. How can he even question Beth's love for him? He's 5,0 years old for heaven's sake! You'd think a man with that kind of experience would be able to see through such a basic plan! Dammit! He should be able to put two and two together, not three and four.
*Sighs warily*
On another note, the betrothed couple are a world apart now. Great climax!