Reviews for A Little Love
habababa chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Oh my! Feelings alert! It was amazing! I loved George and Fred's flasback! It was so lovely! AND SAD! Beautiful story!
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Brilliant! Enjoying reading all you stories - really, really good!
nalua93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is soo cute!
loubielou88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I swear I'm not crying, I just have a twig in each eye. That really struck me. So good. It's nice to have you back in the land of fanfic. I'm of to wip my eyes and read some of your old stuff again!
Kendra chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
:') 3
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I only recently started to read your stories and saw that you hadn't posted in a while. So when I saw that you posted a new story, I was really excited- and not disappointed at all by this story. It was amazing. The detail about the muggle tuxedo was adorable/clever. Can't wait to read more of your new stories!
Juliet's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Thank you for making me smile. :) I needed a story to do that for me.
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
MEANT TO BE SINCE DIRT ON YOUR NOSE ;)

I LOVE the bonding moments between Ron and George, Ron and Fred (flashback), and Ron and Harry. So sweet to all 3!

Hmmm...soooo R/Hr were living together eh? I like to think they waited to move in together til marriage but tbh I think not only did they make love like a few months later after the battle for the first time, but moved in together a week after making love ;) I just don't see them taking days for granted and wanting to be together ASAP.

AWESOME STORY! :)
theweightofmywords chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This was really well done. What a sweet interaction between George & Ron, and Harry too! I really like the flashback with Fred too. I'd love to read a sequel too- I wonder what George had planned. It got me a lil emotional, reading that contrast between HBP ron and hermione and where they are, on their wedding day. Lovely job!
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
superb one!
robdog66 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Great fluff! I've been enjoying your past stories but new stuff would be amazing!
wazlib88 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Aww, this was lovely! :) I love Happy Weasley Family moments, and I love the way they remembered Fred on a special occasion. and Harry's "post-war wistfulness" is such a fun concept, too! Great job, as ever, and welcome back. :)

Also - I believe congratulations are in order! Best wishes to you and your husband! :)
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Your writing always makes me smile and tear up at the same time. So glad to see your name in my inbox. Hope the muse keeps biting!
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Great. Thank you for posting!
nellysh chapter 1 . 4/7/2015