Reviews for My hair smells of war and running (I want to love)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wow It's amazing I loved it
eccacia chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I love this! Oh my god, I need a multi-chap fic from this. Have you watched 2x07, the ep on Gorilla Warfare? I felt it was really heavy on snowwells and even if I'm diehard snowbarry, while I was watching that ep I was shipping snowwells SO HARD. I was wondering if you'd be writing a fic on it haha (because you're the only snowwells writer I know of and read? Lol) anyway yeah loved this and please keep writing
CharmedDespised chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I wish this was how it happened on the show. I love this!
Grayson Steele chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love it! So glad you wrote this dark variation of Caitlin and Harrison's past and future. You have a wonderful grasp on the characters and their "voices". I noticed the story wasn't marked complete, so I am hoping we will get to read further adventures of Reverse Flash and Killer Frost.
LycoX chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh sweet holy damn!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
As you well know, I pout mightily at the thought of the promo containing a bait-and-switch and of ultimately, our Caitlin turning into Killer Frost and hold out hope that the writers will find a way to tweak canon, as they are so adept at doing, but if it was going to happen, boy howdy, this would be a helluva way for it to happen.

You stayed utterly true to the characters as we know them and made it believable and the situation completely sympathetic. Well played, my friend. Very well played.
Mad Girl Lullaby chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Wow! That was so great. I really loved all your characterizations and kinda made me root for the bad guys lol. Great one shot, if there's more that would be great to.
:) :) :)