Reviews for My Chambers, My Rules
Dianna1965 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This story is great. Too bad it has ended.
LW12 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I love it, awesome story.
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Holy fucking legal system Batman, that was inconceivably, unimaginably filthy and lewd and depraved. Imma have to get down on my knees and say about a thousand "Our Fathers" and " Holy Marys" to atone. I will pray for forgiveness for my sinful thoughts, after I re-read this masterful example of divinely crafted smut, for the 3rd (20th?) time.
Sooo, maybe I enjoyed reading it as much as you enjoyed writing it...
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
I liked that you gave them a happy ending! And that you gave them all the sex too, obviously.
guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I absolutely loved it
fire90 chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Very cute and hot ;)
Good fic :)
elisha-am chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I think it turn out really good to have this chapter 2 , makes the story more complete!
good work!
elisha-am chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
damn, this is hot.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I like it. I feel you ended it on a very good note. I laughed when she says to him, still, after all that time, she still hates him, in a good way. :)
kramerjp chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
wicked awesome a great little second chapter
mariaTcaskett chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I didn't know I would like this kind of AU until you wrote it! I really loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your stories ;)
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is pretty good. Is there going to be a sequel? Maybe one where they start dating or something.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That was really good! I see you marked it as complete, but this could easily be continued (hint, hint) It was hot, sexy, hot, yet somehow the Castle & Beckett we know. Well done!
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I kept hearing Pink's song "True Love" in my head while reading this.