Reviews for Dark Magic Attack!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
any more?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*sniffle* Poor Dark magician, he loves one who cannot see that love, and is friends with both so cannot... -sigh- Beautiful poem.
Magicians of the Yami chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oo wow... powerful... me like! darkmagician rulz!
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
An interesting pairing, a Dark Magician Girl and Celtic Guardian. I agree with Draco, Fiona, and Celtie, though-Why did you write? It is, however, highly amusing.)
Jarock16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Jarock: Very nice. 'Link(My Celtic Guardian): I agree. 'Mina(My Dark Magician Girl): I second that. 'Jarock: I can almost never find a pairing of two of my most favorite monsters. Everybody say how good they are together, but no one bothers to write on fanfic about them. All I see are DM/DMG pairrings so a CG/DMG pairring would be nice to see.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
THE DARK MAGICIAN GIRL AND THE CEILTIC GUARDIAN! (Sorry, I can't spell) That's kinda cool! - This was good! - See ya!
Shizuka4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This poem ROX! Yup. I also don't get the best grades, and my mom being Japanese, won't settle for anything under a B. But I told her that grades don't make the person. Have you ever heard of a man named Stanly Kubrick? Maybe not, but he was a director, and has three or four movies on the top 100 best films list, and he flunked all of middle school. He was a genious, and he didn't get good grades. *grumbles* Well, I'll stop ranting. Great poem, centered around DM, not the cast. Interesting...
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Right... interesting A/N.. great Poem though!
Jgal chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
That was a very toching poem. Moveing and meaningfull. No matter how much Dark loves her he won't interfeer with her love for Celtic. (sigh)

(Stops daydreamimg)

I argree with you about bible studies. They've never had any meaning to me.

Why DO fathers think they're so perfect anyway? Mine always boasts about how great his job is, tells us to act like proper family, takes us to gaterings full of rich snots and worst of all he mocks my liking to Yu-Gi-Oh.
Megpie The Great chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Kail:Bible class *shudders* sorry, my bible teacher is a lunatic, and his singing makes nails on a chalkboard sound nice.

Yuga:Yeah, did she mention she shoves me out during bible class? I have to deal with the torture!

Kail:Who's the one stuck listening to his constant ramblings about Exodus and Numbers! I'm sorry, I love the story of Moses, but this guy makes even me hate it! All he does is talk on and on and on!

Vega:*sweatdrop* I think I speak for all of us when I say Kail's bible teacher is nuts and this is really good
Devingel chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
O.O!NO ONE SAYS THAT ABOUT MY DARK MAGICIAN AND CELTIC GAURDIAN!But,at least you like them two!.It's the DMG that I don't give a rat's ass about.

Dark:*May dark Magician*YEAH!o
Eruantale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
That was...interesting. And kinda sweet, really, but I've never heard about the whole...CG/DMG pairing. Hrm. And I go through the same thing with grades, so just hold on. You'll survive. You have to, or else we'll never see more of your great writing!
Eruantale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Awww! Poor Dark Magician! I'll bet he feels bad about losing his girl...But maybe, the Mystical Elf can give him some lovin'! LOL! *is a little off today!*

Anyway, this was KAWAII! I loved this!
Trupana chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
This is a very bizarre poen, well written, but so random! But, as always, you have made something odd into something quite beautiful and touching!