Reviews for Get Out!
CharahfanNorway chapter 8 . 6/12/2018
Great story. Love it :) hope there is an update coming soon :)
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 8 . 5/12/2018
Keep going.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
Haha, they're introuble.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Oh my goodness! I love it because it's funny.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
Great chapter. I liked that you switched it up and had Danny and Becky arguing instead. So happy Michelle is on their side. And love the fact that they are now sticking it to Danny. He's been terrible. Curious to seen what the grilled cheese was all about.
JannaKalderash chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
The more I read this, the more frustrated I get. Danny should sue Becky and Jesse for all of the damage the twins did.

Next, he needs to do something about Michelle. Maybe boarding school in another state would be an option; someplace like Washington State or on the East Coast would be good.

Stephanie and DJ would certainly be overjoyed about that. Or dump her on Becky and Jesse. It would serve them all right.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
Happy you update again. I'm sure Jesse is going to use this new information to his advance. And Danny will have no choice but to let them stay at least for now. Please update sooner. It's been forever.
JannaKalderash chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
Leave it to the butterface brat to spoil things. I say let her leave with Jesse and Rebecca and tbe demon spawn. Life in the Tanner House will be a lot quieter without her around.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Please update :) this story is awesome.
JannaKalderash chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
I say let the little gremlin go with them. Michelle was a spoiled, ugly, demanding brat in dire need of a good long time out. Like say a week long.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
And Kimmy's comment about it was priceless. Why do I have a feeling Danny's gonna get into a car accident or something. (sorry first comment sent before I was done) Look forward to more. Happy you updated quicker.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Amazing chapter. I was really hoping Michelle could heko Danny understand the error of this ways but I guess not. I'm happy he found her items boxed up too. I'd like for her to be standing there in protest with Jesse and family as they go to leave. Can I say again how awesome it is that Jesse beat the crap out of him. And Kimmy's Why do I have a. And thanks for the shout out.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
Yeah! So happy to see your back. Loved this chapter so much. At least now we know why Danny is so upset and wants to kick them out. But I still can't believe his behavior. As Jesse said, he should be thankful he put his life on hold for Danny to raise his girls. Kinda liked that Jesse beat Danny up. I hope Joey finally gets the courage to speak up to Danny. Please update again quicker! Great story.
CoCo chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
I hate Becky and the twins anyway but I love jessie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Love this story. I hope there is more to come :)