Reviews for Not Quite Home
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Oh Tony. She was never what you needed.

Beautifully done and utterly sad and wonderful.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
She always was a bitch.
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Such a pleasant surprise indeed... to have Ziva back but very, very different from what any real 'Tiva' lover expected. Well written!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Great beginning, I hope
guess chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
that was meant in a sarcastic not trying to hurt your feelings way.. i hope youre not offended :)
guess chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
can i..can i please go jump off a cliff?! thank you for breaking my heart..
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Well this is the only way "Tiva" works. Ziva has to get her way what everyone else thinks, needs or even feels is not important. She is not the only one who has bad things happening to her and I get that she needed the time for herself (and thankfully, so Bishop could take the vacant place on the team - not her place) but she didn't think about Tony.
I guess Tiva would have worked before her father was killed and she transformed herself from agent to once again mossad assassin and daughter of mossad-leader.
Nice one shot, nice working through Tonys emotions and I like that McGee is on his side for a chance, even though it had gotten better between the two of them in season 11.
Good writing, hopefully you'll write some more.
dinozzolover29 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
So happy to see a story by you, you conveyed so much in this snippet of time, Tony's bewilderment and hurt, Mcgee and the brotherhood between the two, Gibbs support, I loved it all, for such a small moment in time you packed a lot of punch.
ytteb chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I loved how you caught everyone's voices and your story shows how everyone needs a Ducky around to smooth those awkward moments and give the others a chance to gather their thoughts and realise that throwing a tantrum is not the adult response. I could see both Tony and Tim reacting like this and, although I feel for Tony, you have killed off Tiva very firmly and at least he knows where he is now. Thank you.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sweet story!
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
OMG Tell me that DIDN'T really happen! Please, please, please, please!