Reviews for Family Portraits
Lovely!
Kam chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Very beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aw that was so cute! I wanna see family moments like this in the show but mostly the kids and michonne. She's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Absolutely adorable! I particularly loved the part where Judith called Michonne Ma and Mama (accidentally). Where she got it from, who knows, but it fits. The four of them are their own little family within the larger group. This is a very cute chapter. It doesn't say complete so I hope were have more added to the story. Maybe Judith's first steps, a family dinner, Rick and Michonne getting married, etc. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Awesome! We need more fluffy Richonne fics
elektralyte chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This was lovely!
CodeName-M.e chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I remember poloroids. The best for instant viewing instead of taking the film to photo hut and having to wait a day or two for the films to develop. Thank you for the memories and this awesome story short.
StrangersAngel chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I love this! I am a photographer and I mainly shoot Polaroids. This is such a sweet and in character moment. I can totally see Michonne doing this. FYI, you can still get film for real Polaroid cameras... It's made by a company called Impossible. The camera Glen uses to take that instant picture of Maggie at the prison is actually a Holga camera with a Fuji instax camera back. My inner photo geek squeed in delight when he did that on the show.
Once Lived chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is super cute! Great chapter.
Nay766 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was cute.. They need a family photo on fhe show too.