Reviews for Room
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I'm speechless. Your author tone reminds me of Hakkai... every word infused with a quiet force. You never take the easy way out by opting for the cheap emotions, but rather allow each character's nuances and subtleties to speak for themselves. Simply beautiful.
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh, come on Bhex! Update your ficS! I've been waiting for who knows how long! So, I BEG of you, UPDATE! CONTINUE! NOW! GO,GO,GO! WAH!
Nanfoodle13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
It was good but I think you should hav ended it at 'At Last"And ended it on a somewhat happy nonetheless,specially seing as I don't normally even read SanzoxHakkai (or even just hinted)But this was written well and i enjoyed it
mangoseed chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. I'm typically not too fond of Goyjo/Hakkai pairings, but that was terrific. The way you portrayed the romance between them seemed perfectly fitting.

Also, I loved how you portrayed Sanzo. Cold, stubborn, but lost in a pool of emotion. That was beautiful.

Great job! And just s you know, my friend recommended this story to me. I love it.
Love a Sparkly Dancing Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
My God, you made me cry... Thos is really beautiful in a painful sort of way... I hope that Sanzo could find that someone whom he,ll need and who will need him back. Someone that he will love and love him back. Someone like- Goku..?
Gray Iris chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
omg, i loved this! it's so sad and... ahh, you do such of an awsome job of bringing out the character's feelings... AWSOME FIC! favs. _
Althea17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Love love LOVE your story! LoLz I actually read this fanfic a while back in another website [something dairi?] and I was surprised to come across it again here! Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Hahaha anyway great story. Keep up the good work!

[PS] "Dust on one's head must be dusted off by oneself." Did you make that up yourself? If you didn't, where'd you get it and who said it? If you did, oh my god, you're a pure genuis! )
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
:Eyes wide: Wow. That was good. *Blinkblink* Please write more stories; I like your work.
Sherry Marie chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
This story is so very beautiful. I love the premise. The emotions of the characters are portrayed perfectly. I would love to see this from Hakkai's POV, or maybe even Gojyo's? Thanks for sharing!
Vasiliki chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
This was quiet, wistful, tender, and so very Sanzou (read: sad) at the end.
sf chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
...I love this story. I am so utterly in love with this story. *sighs*.

*offers chocolate*. Write more? I'm still waiting for an update to 'Vigil'.
blinkie chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
this is a beautiful fic. i cannot believe how "in-character" you have written about sanzo and hakkai's feelings! (i'd never know if it was OOC but it DEFINETELY doesnt seem like it).

the story is sad. sanzo's too afraid to show his love for hakkai, and see where it ended. tragic. i expecially liked the part where sanzo thought, "gojyo would never raise his voice to hakkai." you did an excellent description of gojyo' tender/gentle side!

this fic is one of the nicest sanzo x hakkai ive ever read. though it was a bit too wordy at the start, it progressed to an excellent finish.

huggz,

blinkie
Aiko-chan3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
THis is one of the most inspiring and touching fanfics I ever read, it's really creative of you to come up with this theme, I was caught from the beginning to the end. Really awesome, you have remarkable talent. No OOC at all, none.
Laree chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Very well done. You really made me feel for poor Sanzo there. This was a very good piece of writing, and though Hakkai didn't end up with who I would have liked him with (rabid Sanzo x Hakkai fan here), my inner 3x8 fangirl was mollified by the way you depicted Sanzo. Very nice characterization, I find the bastard, unfeeling Sanzo fics to be quite tiresome, and you managed to make him seem...well, human in this fic. Looking forward to seeing more of your work _

Laree
Ju chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Really beautiful piece of writing. As I think somebody else said, bittersweet. Kudos.