Reviews for Remember Me
Navani1 chapter 44 . 5/6
If you are still there PLEASE finish this story!
leannejames000 chapter 1 . 4/28
Please update
Dizzy WillBeth chapter 1 . 4/26
Please please please UPDATE! I completely love this story
and you are such a great writer! I know that I have no ground to pester you, but I have been waiting soooo long for the next update.
pemsnowy chapter 44 . 3/28
Great to see your story again and such a great update This is such a lovely romantic story and can't wait to see what is going on in Mr B's tiny mind. Many thanks
RHALiz chapter 44 . 3/21
Anythingyet...pls consider continuing this story. Thank you
midnitewanderer chapter 44 . 3/11
I seriously hope that one day this story will be completed. It deserves an ending and I need closure
MelodieMLB chapter 44 . 3/1
I love your story. It is truly superb. If real life permits, please, please write some more chapters! In any case, thank you for the wonderful read.
MelodieMLB chapter 19 . 2/28
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. Thank you for for writing it and sharing.
Ozzyturn chapter 44 . 2/28
Please surprise us all and come back and finish this one! I just re-read it and it deserves closure. It's a fabulous story with so many loose ends hanging out there.
Mirice chapter 44 . 2/15
No. Nonononono.. No.
I got too invested in this.
I read 44 chapters and I still don't know why Mrs B hates Lizzy! Pls! You don't have to update, just tell me pls T-T
OK sorry, that was a little needy. This is the first p&p FF I've read and it was great. Frankly, the thought that these even exist didn't really cross my mind. I stumbled upon this by accident and I'm very grateful for it. You were able to just completely pull me in and I loved every second of it (OK so I had a minor breakdown when Bingley stole Jane's letter, but, you know, the rest was great).
I know you will probably not update again or even read this review, as it has been four years, but that's OK. It was still a fun ride -
Azula chapter 37 . 2/15
How could you do this to me author? I was just innocently living my life and then you let Bingley steal the letter. As a matter of fact, I am devastated.
No really, I got way too invested in all of this and my morning is ruined. I can't immediately continue to read this, I need some time to loathe Bingley.
And Kudos to you author. You're great. This FF is great. It made my day yesterday and will continue to make my days happier. But I cannot condone this. I Identify with Jane a lot. Our poor Jane had to go through so much already, how could you interrupt Richard three times?! And now you're sending him off? And you even stole his letter. You're too cruel author. Way too cruel. I imagine you cackling in a dark corner like an evil genius waiting for our suffering. We are fans of historical romance, we are innocent, not used to such torture!
It bas been ages but please PLEASE finish
crimson hearts chapter 14 . 1/21
I have to say I have no idea why Mrs Bennet would be so bitter unless her brother hid the affections or separated her from a better prospect and she found out. along with Mr Bennet as he is part to blame as well. either way all I can think about is that I hope she is not so bitter as to do something to ruin her marriage with darcy. the way she has been acting I would put it past her to shove Lydia into a compromise with her even if he is engaged to lizzy. she could do anything. I really hope she wouldn't. also just realized if what I thought were true why would she scorn lizzy. Unless it is due to her reminding herself of how she was and hating her more so as Mr Bennet favors her and vice versa.
carolyncc chapter 1 . 1/13
It’s been two years, I think that is abandoned. So sad, I really wanted to know how everything was going to get resolved.
Cleatchaser chapter 1 . 1/11
Please come back! I’ve read this story probably five times now and really wish you would finish it. There’s isn’t much p&p fanfiction out there and this one is just so beautiful
3,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »