Reviews for Remember Me
Hope you are doing good .
Please take care and stay safe
love this story. will u finish?
Navani1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
I REALLY hope that this isn’t abandoned! Please come back!
Aatarlambasa chapter 44 . 9/10/2021
Oh no oh please don't tell me that you have abandoned this beautiful story I do hope you keep continuing it
AN201 chapter 44 . 9/1/2021
Thank you! I really enjoyed reading your story
midnitewanderer chapter 44 . 8/15/2021
Guess it’s officially abandoned. Where’s a crying emoji when you need one
DrMemeCullen chapter 43 . 8/12/2021
So what happened?. Totally abandoned your story? Slow going but really great and romantic. It is settled mostly on her parents and I’d rather hear about the Darcy marriage.
DrMemeCullen chapter 44 . 8/7/2021
Great story, what gives? Gave up? Hope to hear from you soon.
Ale chapter 44 . 8/4/2021
Nunca continuaras?
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Apart from the fact that your scene breaks seem to have been lost, this is really interesting. A few little glitches and hiccups in wording, etc., but otherwise, I am already hooked!
Especially Darcy's last words.
"I will find you. Wait for me."
i have NO WORDS-
Susan chapter 44 . 7/30/2021
I’ve read your story a couple of times because I love it! Hoping you will finish it.
WintersMay chapter 44 . 7/24/2021
I love this story! And I am quite mad at myself for not discovering it earlier. Hope everything is well with you and your family during these trying times, and I will patiently (as patiently as I can) await your remaining chapters.
EllaBean chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
Absolutely loves to discover your story and was impressed by the quality of writing! I really hope you decide to finish the last 8-10 chapters:)
Red-rizzolschick chapter 44 . 7/17/2021
please finish this story . you put not abandoned so please finish it
Alex Maria1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
What an amazing story! There aren't many on fan fiction with such amazing plot and writing! I love it! I can't wait to see why Mrs B hated Elizabeth. Such a pity for Elizabeth's pain thinking she lost the man she has loved and admired for twenty years! :(( I hope their relationship father-daughter is not destroyed forever. I hope you will update as soon as possible.
3,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »