Reviews for Limiter
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Fantastic!~~~~,
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was officially my favorite Gojyo/Hakkai fic. It had the perfect mix of hot passion and fluffy romance with a touch of humor. By the way, did you purposely spell Gojyo's name as Gojo? Just curious. But I'm happy that Hakkai was on top!
belovedkoneko chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yay! I like it. Thanks for writing it.
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was a very fun fic! Youkai-Hakkai rules! _
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ei, Bhex! It's me, the one who'd been e-mailing you about saiyuki... I did not know you were a filipino as well, honestly! Oh, and now that I had the opportunity to review this fic (I actually read it in your web) I must say all that I want now... IT'S FABULOUS! FANTASTIC! MARVELOUS! VERY WELL WRITTEN! EXCELLENT! WEE! *claps with standing ovation* anyways, hope you write more... It's just so kawaii!
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
It was really great,keep up the great work with your other stories
shakita45 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Great story! One of my faves v
Shellyraeleen chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
aw, that was cute... heh.. I don't know what to write so I'll leave it at that.
Dead For All Time chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Yay! Pretty fic! Lovelyness to the max. Write more!
Der Traumer chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
that was great! I loved it!
AnImEnUt5.0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I think you should include their first go after the parting of the legs. Other than that, very good.
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is on my faves because it is without a doubt the best thing I have ever read. I read it long ago but found it somewhere else. Now I can keep it forever. The sheer beauty and danger of Youkai Hakkai always makes me smile.
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow. That was GOOD!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Someone should teach Goku a bit about this topic before he's taken advantage of. This was great. *thumbs up* Please write more soon! Merry Christmas!
~fd97
JuniperMoon chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
WoW! I love it! I wish I had thought of the concept...oh well! It was awesome!