Reviews for Fears in and of Themselves
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Awwr... that was ABSOLUTELY adorable! Even though it isn't canon, I loved the idea!
Amaya chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This really has the makings of a great story, I hope you continue it soon, Bye-bye:"p
JadeyTheKitty chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh hello! I read and reviewed one of your other stories then this one caught my eye. Pretty good, wouldn't think Remmy one to be afraid of the dark , but it stands to reasoning. Grammars pretty good as well _ , hope you update more than once in a blue moon!

~Jade
Zetta chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Yet another fic of yours that I adore- very well done!

I don't have any complaints about this one, it's just so cute... And even if you never go any further with it, it's good by itself.

Excellent job!
Fantome chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
What a great introduction between Sirius and Remus! Very interesting and in character. Unique idea with the balls of flame.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Yeah, that was cute and funny in a small way. I always did have a strange sense of humor but I honestly very much liked it. It's a good thing I added you to my favorite authors list.
Lavander Ice chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This is very sweet, and I love the idea of each chapter going into the character's fears.

I love that it was Sirius comforting Remus, in most stories it's James that takes the first step tword friendship.

"TBC (eventually)"? The most dreaded words in fanfic! :) Oh well, it'll be worth the wait!
silent-wishes chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
ooh~! i love it! you have to write more sooon! its beautifuly writen too~! write mroe soon~! :o)
Moonrose1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Oooo! I love it! Honestly, this is quite good. The voices are lovely, and the characterization is also quite good. I loved the little conversations. This is going to be an excellent fic, I just know it. That was so sweet, what happened between Sirius and Remus. Absolutely lovely, I swear it. I can't wait for the next chapter, hint hint. Also, my dear, are you going to continue To Kneel? I know I haven't reviewed for a while, but I really do look forward to the next few chapters on that. You're an excellent writer, after all.
Tathariel chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
awh... hehe, that was so sweet. blah, remmie isn't a pansy, i was afraid of the dark at 11 too. hmm.

-pie-
Pleiades chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I loved this. Really excellent characterisation, and such a cute story :)

It works really well as a stand-alone fic, but I'd definitely love to see more along the same lines, as you suggested. Anyway, great work, and please do post more (soon, if you can!). Pleiades _