Reviews for At the Edge of Nowhere
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I loved this o/s! Oh man, it had me bawling when Oliver was telling Felicity how he knew who she was. It kind of broke my heart that this was in a world where Tommy and Felicity were related and she didn't know about him, but he knew about her-and he wanted to meet her! The missed opportunity she had at having a brother-one that obviously loved her even though she didn't know he existed. I loved the little parallels and references you managed to draw in this o/s, with Oliver and his green hood, and how Felicity said he could still make a difference to honor his best friend's memory. I'm going to imagine her meeting Thea, and bonding with her, and continuing on at QC with Oliver and them just becoming this awesome power couple-because in my head, they're getting married in the very near future. Haha.
Favorite-ing this for sure, because it's amazing!
Thanks for sharing!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Beautiful
hatedinnocence03 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
this was a great AU story. loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Very original one-shot! Loved it! :-)
NSFL chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Is there more?! Please tell me there's more. I did not know where this was going, but I love it!
Lililovingreading chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This was really cute and fun to read
Would love for you to continue this!
shellybeee chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love love LOVE! I want more! Like Oliver taking Felicity home and meeting Thea!
The line "You can make a difference. You can honour Tommy this way. Not by wearing a green hood. But by being the man you could be" made me swoon! Such a great way to incorporate Oliver's Arrow persona into a non-Arrow fic!
Great story!