Reviews for The Return To Life
PanchoVilla1224 chapter 1 . 11/8
the last chapter is gone. Does that mean the sequel is cancelled? I really wanted to see the story continue.
goliaterickson chapter 30 . 11/6
Was the last chapter erased and therefore the next story scrapped? I was looking up to it.
Takamura Yui chapter 30 . 11/5
I'm speechless, this is such a nice work!
Loved all the fluffiness between Robin and Lucina, and
well everything!
A really nice work!
Thank you for writting this!
Cheers~
JCDash323 chapter 30 . 9/27
Great story, awful payoff. I’ll admit, the story was satisfying. But you left it on a cliffhanger that only people who read the sequel will understand. A good book should be able to stand on its own. Also, some serious mood whiplash. 90% of the story was a happy family growing together. Next thing you know, Lucinda’s dead, Robin’s shut down, and cut his kids out of his life, and now has been reincarnated. Do you see the problem here? It’s inconsistent with the rest of the story.
PanchoVilla1224 chapter 1 . 8/21
Hello I'm know I'm really late of the party but I gotta say i like the story.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/26
You can just imagine Sumia dragging Chrom away from the tent while he scrabbles for handholds and/or footholds in the sand.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/26
Hectorcopter: The Next Generation

'Nuff said.
PeasantWithAKeyboard chapter 31 . 2/5
Overall I liked your story. The comedy was good and the arches were nice HOWEVER your dialogue needs some work. It was clunky at times and a bit exposition heavy. Also, let's talk about satisfying endings. A good ending wraps things up and ends the story properly. Sad endings are fine. Sometimes they are perfect , especially with the theme of passing a torch. Yours felt, IMO, like a cliffhanger and an imperfect one unfortunately. The reincarnation and start over thing is frustrating as a reader because , despite our time investment, we don't see the real end. Essentially, it's like watching the Lord of the Rings only for someone to hit the rewind button before battle and take the movie away. Again, good story. You just need to work on dialogue and endings
Dragon King Rouga chapter 31 . 1/14
You were right I did need tissues for this chapter
Jakezero chapter 31 . 1/12
I will admit I did not expect that, I did have a feeling this would involve Corrin somehow. It has certainly been an crazy journey my friend. I'm looking forward to your next story, until next time.
Blakithleo chapter 31 . 1/5
Lololololol...

Ok.
Well...
Make Takumi Great Again chapter 1 . 1/5
(sorry for not reviewing earlier chapters, kinda had a problem).
But wow, it's finally over. Can't say this was bad, quite the contrary. This was amazing.
From the Lucina-ultra-super slap, to the crazy shannenigans Robin got himself to, and the Priam Arc.
This was really good, and I can't wait to read the sequel.
A Pokemon Tactician chapter 31 . 1/5
Overall I have to say that I enjoyed reading the story you've made. This particular ending was definitely a tough one to get through and it wasn't just because of the emotional first half. My biggest gripe about this chapter was how Robin just abandoned everyone who supported him and helped shape what kind of person he'd become. This is especially alarming as he went as far as to leave both sets of twins behind. You explain some of the rationale going on in his head and use the following as support, "It was all Robin could do not to just cast a dark spell on himself to end the pain. The only thing that would keep him going was the thought that he had to live for Lucina. Someday, he may get better, and if he did, he would start to live as his wife would want him to."
However, I see a glaring issue: this isn't how the Robin that we've been shown in this story should've acted, at least not entirely. First, the way that he says this conveys the idea that he's given up all hope of getting himself out of his depression. The use of the words of "someday, may, if, would," relay the idea of taking a passive stance on the issse. He doesn't say that he WILL get over this and correct his behavior and seek a way to fix the damage caused by his decision to leave. The fact that he's shown to have also resorted to alcohol and solitude further shows how he isn't making any progress in tipping things back into his favor.
I can understand if he still acted this way and then corrected himself accordingly after an amount of time. What I can't quite understand is why 5 years had passed with him doing nothing about it. He tells himself that he's keeping himeself alive for Lucina's sake but if he's just going to spend the rest of his life (that is if it weren't for the opportunity that faced him at the end of the chapter) neglecting his family and wallowing in self pity then there's honestly no point in not casting that dark spell on himself.
As a whole I feel that based on what he's gone through in TRTL, Robin would've realized that he wasn't the only one in pain at the time and could have realized sooner that by leaving his children now have neither a mother but now not a father to look over them and guide them. I'd like to know more about your own reasons for having this end up the way it did. My best guess would be that it was simply a device to set of the plot for the next tale but I could be wrong.
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to reading what you have in store next. I'm very interested seeing as how you've developed the origins for it thus far. Once again, fantastic job on what you've accomplished so far. Thanks for your contribution!
Greyjedi449t chapter 31 . 1/5
This was so tragic, dude why?
I felt heartbroken, when Lucina died, and then you made Robin leave Megan and Marth, so he could be reincarnated as Corrin. Well done from me, but still, why (rhetorical)?

Looking forward to the next story :D
Now that this story is complete, i can finally read it !
I can't wait !