Reviews for The Last Daughter of Argo
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Awesome story arc! I love your take on Linda and her link to Clark. Kudos!
ealperin chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Nicely done! There's a grammar error in there somewhere but, in all, some excellent work!
ealperin chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Nice job! I love this! Especially the hints you gave with Linda secretly using her superpowers. Beautiful work, I'm looking forward to reading more of this. ;)
ealperin chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
This is a fun read. I Hope you add more!
Heavenstar3 chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
Hey this story is really good. When are you going to update? I can't wait to read more.
William Rayne chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
nice. hope to see more later.
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
Crazy people. More please. I have to go re-read the other story tomorrow. This is making me need to read about her and Clark's fight again. Good stuff. RG.
The Die Hard chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
Well, re-telling the comics is an old and time-dishonored practice for fans - the comics do it themselves. But the point is to stretch your imagination. And even if you're just practicing writing, you should be making a conscious effort to improve your writing - by reading books, by reading your own work out loud to yourself, by sharing it with friends and carefully considering their criticisms. Misused words (ones for once, for example), random shifts in tenses, carelessness with punctuation (commas and apostrophes) are things you really don't want the whole world seeing. You wouldn't turn in something like this in school. Fellow readers deserve the same care that you would take for a class project.
Heavenstar3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is a really good story, I can't wait for the update. I also love your other story. Keep up the good work.
Alex chapter 8 . 7/24/2003
This story is good but when are you going to start the sequel to Kindred?
Kevin Robinson chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
You have done well (once again). This chapter reminded me of the episode in Smallville where Clark had the dream of Lana and then woke up to find that he was floating over his bed. What was much better about the way you presented Linda's experience was in how it was extended in well constructed details. Keep the chapters coming and I'll be more than happy to continue reading them.:)
snufflumpagus chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
this is really great! keep going! do you think that we could get a little more clark in there or sumin? anyway, it's really good.
lilylover chapter 7 . 6/24/2003
WOW! Great story so far. Can you go back to where you had started from the beginning though? I want to know if someone rescues her. Maybe you could have Clark try...oh wait, he'd be affected by Kryptonite too. Silly me. Well, maybe Dick then? And then she could tell him like Clark told Pete. And then...well, you're the writer, I'll let you write. But just know I think this story is great. But I think you should make Lionel stronger. I don't think he'd be that way with a daughter. He's way too soft. Other than that, it's awesome!

Velapis chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
You have finally written a new chapter ! I really can't wait for the continuation of "Kindred"! By the way, really good job.
Kevin Robinson chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Great chapter. You did Lionel as if straight from the T.V. series "Smallville". Lena seems as if a much younger version of the character from the "Supergirl" movie, but she was done with a style that made her believable as a daughter of Lionel Luthor. The chapter was Lena's chapter, her story and it was done very well. Keep the chapters coming.