Reviews for Free from Force
Knighthunter911700 chapter 20 . 7/25
Damn, I wasn’t expecting that, he’s actually dead now. But I have to say Qui Gon and Obi WAN’s conversations was like two Obi Wans fighting, “I’m fighting for democracy.” “And I’m fighting for democracy.”, lol.
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 7/24
he might not want to meet Obi-Wan in Mos Espa but what about Qui-Gon and more importantly the beautiful if at the time young Padme?
I mean, the ending is already pretty lame, just with the absolute nonsensical things that are happening.
What the fuck is going on?
Stop acting like this idiotic ball is somehow smart. No, it doesn't look bad. It looks ridiculous.
Also, Vader literally felt Maul die. How the fuck is he still alive?
Why the fuck would she have absolutely no self knowledge but knows about computers?
Brilliant. Take down your own entire fleet before trying to go 1v1 on a sith lord.
What nonsense is this? If Vader could have escaped, why didn't he confront Sidious? How can he escape while being watched and replace himself with Maul? The AI can literally sense lies. How can some drones take down an AI. How can Vader do anything in advance when being watched all the time?

What kind of shit conflict is this, anyway?
So why don't they just ask the ship to take them to Padme? That's not a warzone, and thus the ship would not be against it.
Right, Vader just happened to not tell the ship about his changed command? He told her to stop Palpatine from executing an order that wouldn't work, but didn't for an order that would.

And the ship didn't tell him about Palpatine's weird actions. Or looking into the chip.
Because somehow, a hologram of a guy saying "execute order 66" means he is responsible for the murder of Jedi?

And no one in the council remembered Anakin's speech, or had a recording of it, which can instantly prove that he didn't execute the order.

Bro, you don't just aim for an outcome and write it and pretend it actually works. You can't just make people do nonsensical things for your plot.
Also, Vader warned Anakin about order 66. Why the fuck would he have done that when he has already neutralized it and made it his order? Do you know just how stupid that is? Other than setting up this exact retarded scenario, in what world does that make any sense?
Ah, so this is why Vader did that nonsensical stuff about changing the order. So this is why Anakin talked so weirdly in a way no one ever would when saying "execute order 66". And of course, Anakin's words would work, even when not given as an order, even if filmed from the back 20 meters away. And of course, we're just ignoring the fact that Vader has bugged the Chancellor's ship and could have stopped this.

So the plot could happen.

Serious talk. Don't.
This is so stupid.

First of all, literally lying in your narrative is not "tricking people", nor are people "falling for it". If I write "John killed Margaret.", and then have Margaret be alive, I'm not tricking people. I'm just writing a bad story.

Secondly, there is no rhyme and reason to what people do and your story. Unpredictable is NOT a good thing in your case, because there is no narrative or cause and effect. Your story is not only "unpredictable", it's also nonsensical. Why do things happen? Why do people do what they do?

Why kill Dooku? Why did Dooku meet with Sidious despite knowing he was going to kill him? Why alienate all your supporters? It's just plot stupidity for the sake of moving to the next scene.
2,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »