Reviews for Free from Force
noulis chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
omg...no..i didn't mean...that...about the army. but..I wonder which jedi will turn dark? and, more importantly, why? could Ahsoka turn dark? i know she might not even exist here. but in the cw series, the faces she sometimes makes when fighting...they're scary. there, she was like Anakin's loyal fighting dog.
MissiriKoharehn chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
O_O

That's the only reaction I have.
Insane Vader, huh? Wow. That's... Not... That's... I don't even know what I think of that. Just... O_O
Wizard Pikachu chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
I'll take one! *munch munch munch!* I cannot wait till we see the crazy Anakin-Vader dude. Also, check out my own Star Wars fic! Star Wars: A Nightmare Come True. Its set 8 years before the OT, and leads into Star Wars Rebels. It's a self/character-insert. I hope you can read n review.
stars90 chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Wow... I definitely didn't see him working with the Separatists. I'm kind of curious as to why he'd want to? I didn't get the impression that his goals were to destroy the republic. And I'm kind of surprised, I thought you didn't actually kill Qui-Gon. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Lord Lelouch chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
I found this chapter somewhat amusing.

I have to say it was funny seeng Cleigg Lar's reaction to Shmi's supposed ex who apparently is the father of her child. Of course we all know he is not but everyone else believes that he is. I really liked how you had Vader threaten Cliegg at the end, seem the sort of thing that he would do. Still Vader value's Shmi and Anakin's happiness above all else so it should not matter much.

Ah and Vader's meeting with Dooku was well done. I kind of suspected that he would be siding with CIS to build the army he wants. After all, Vader will want Sidious to have the least amount of influence over the army that he is building for himself and he will no doubt want them loyal to him alone, which is easier to do with only having to deal with Dooku directly.

It is also good to know that Vader is keeping in touch with Anakin and making sure the HE is the only real father figure in Anakin's life. No doubt that will annoy Palpatine to no end but there is nothing he can do about it. Never underestimate a Skywalker's bond with his father. To Anakin and Vader, family is more important than anything. No doubt Vader has the Jedi Council and Obi-Wan on edge.

It also looks like Anakin and Vader will be on opposite sides during TCW. I am curious as to what the public reaction will be when they find out the commander of the CIS army and the republic's greatest general and hero are actually father and son.

Oh and I never really expected there to be an army of Vader or Maul clones though I do have some suspicions of what plans Vader has in regards to Kamino.

I am also curious as to whether or not Palpatine knows that Vader is Anakin's 'father'. I suspect he must have found out from Anakin but I wonder what his reaction is to the thought of Anakin having a Sith Lord for a father who has already made it clear to Anakin that he will always have a place at his side and a fountain of knowledge for the darkside lore is he wants any.

Please update soon.
Aranwyn Nina Song chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
This is awesome! I just read the entire fic in less than 2 hours and I love it so far, even though I would've liked Qui-Gon to train Anakin, or at least to live... Although I'm not 100% certain he is dead.
The hole Vader/Shmi relationship is hilarious, and the changes in Anakin's personality are great. I also love how Vader talks to the jedis, by far my favourite thing, so I hope it is not over.
Cannot wait to read more!
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
"And that's how Darth Vader got defeated."

Absolutely disgraceful.
rayman898 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Love the direction the story is going, Keep it up!
jenna323.m chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I don't know how to feel about Vader. I love him innocent and kind as he once was.I know he'll always be good at heart even as he was in the movies. But this version of him is pretty interesting too, and though it's truly killing me, I really love the way your write him. I am also seeing a new side of Darth Maul and I really love it. I'm very excited for more.
scottusa1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Good chapter. Kinda bummed that Qui-Gon died.

Keep it up. Laters.
Wizard Pikachu chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Cannot wait! The hype is real!
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Great chapter can't wait for the next
Krysstinia chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I am throughly enjoying this story. I've not read any other stories where Anakin raises his younger self, so this concept is new to me. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new Anakin fares as he grows up and into himself and what changes Vader has made will effect the canon story. How far into the series are you planning on taking this?
I Judicator chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Great story !
Kacher chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
This fic had huge potential
You could still have Luke and Lia coming, Quin Gun as Anakin Jedi master will do everyone good.
Instead you chose to keep following the canon.
The fic lost interest for me as reader
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 153 .. Last Next »