Reviews for Free from Force
the DragonBard chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
I figured Vader either left Tattooine alone because of bad memories, or the Emperor figured he needed the bad guys too much, so kept Vader busy with things more immediate or important.
Kacher chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Vader forgot something,
with the comming of Padme, Kenobi and Qin Gun, a certain Zarbak coming as well, a Zarbak Vader wish to stay the hell out of his master sight.

Isn't Vader hunted by his past?
thisnameissatirical chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
:O super intense. Darth Vader is a terrifying force to be reckoned with. I enjoy that he's is deliciously evil self, and not mr whiney "i wanna be a good guy but im stuck in a rut" because a LOT of fanfics play on that and it gets quite annoying. What's better than Vader acting like Vader? Not much.

One critique though- please be wary of your paragraphs. The final chapter- i dont know if this was by accident- was lumped together in a wall of text. Double space it for a much more pleasurable read.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
I wounder how Vadar will train him.
Fehize chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Oh, gosh. Let me just say that I am enjoying this FAAAR more than I thought I would be.

At first, when I read of the summary, I was a bit antsy. I adore time travel Anakin/Darth, but hearing about TWO Anakins being around at once make me scratch my head. I clicked anyways, cause my love of time travel is always there to be my curious cat. Haha. And, know what, I am glad I did click and read this!

Badass, butt kicking, curb-stomping Anakin Vader? YESS, PLEASEE! Let him utterly dominate over his enemies with enough suave and coolness to place anyone else to shame!

You have no idea how much the fan girl in me enjoys this read.

Fan girling aside, I like the details as well as the way this fic has the PoV of Vader. I do agree a lot with Vader's POV [although, not all]. He is the best Sith, yet not Sith, out there. xD Although I loved Star Wars, I had to think overall that, while the Emperor was a mean, cunning, manipulative jerk, I actually LIKED the Empire. I mean, they had to have not been ALL that bad if Cloud City's citizens were still walking happily when their city got taken over by Vader himself, right? So, I, too, agree with Vader's sentiments about the Rebels. Rabble rousing crowd you roped in those Vader cared about.

Darn Rebels. -laughs-

I am glad Shmi is alive. I dunno why, but a mom is always a good thing. I like how the 'relationship' between Shmi and Vader/Anakin is: mother and son. I hope it stays that way cause, you know, otherwise it gets me a bit hibbi jibbi. xD

I will admit, I want, OH SO WANT, to see Vader take over the galaxy at the end of this fic, and have like Emperor Vader and Heir to the throne little Anakin. Lady Shmi, too? I dunno, something awesome like that. SO AWESOME. xD

It is very interesting to see how Darth Sidious is thinking, as well as Yoda. Since Vader kinda teeters on both sides of the force, having both sides now looking for this 'Dark One' is going to be intriguing!

And, of course, Vader/Anakin taking over Tatoonie is awesome. I mean, Anakin loves his dust ball planet, despite the heat. I grew up on a desert, too, so even though it's hot, it has it's own beauty. Granted in this planet's case, it needs to get 'cleaned up'.

I, for one, am hailing Lord Vader. -winks-

Can't wait to see what the rumor mill on other planets will say. It'll start with the under-lower planets, but if Vader/when Vader gets more planets...

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AJAJAJ
-dies of laughter-

SO want to read more of this! Please, please do update soon!
drazol chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Although most of this chapter had a lot of walls of texts it was still very nice.
Daktor chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
cool story, keep updating
sherryf79 chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Wow! I liked the part about Leia .. I like how Vader picked his children over the Emperor in his own way. Also, liked that even though his children where apart of the rebellion he see's them above the rest. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I think meeting Vader and Anakin/family will confuse the Jedi order and Sid... And god help anyone Vader/Anakin thinks of as family becaues he would bring the universe down...
ILDV chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
OOoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh. Sooooo WONDERFUL!
ficreader2011 chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
great chapter,he is Vader he doesn't need to bribe his enemies or negotiate with them he will just destroy them
Helily chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
That was a beautiful massacre! :) Thank you very much Haxong. And nice touch with Vader's comment about Leia while killing Jabba. I actually just watched VI last night- because I had finished rewatching all of them (it's your influence; I wanted to reinterpret things)-and I must say it was entirely satisfying to see Jabba meet a sticky end once again, as he deserves. That saucy bastard lol! So yes, really enjoyed that part.

(Feel a bit bad for laughing at the crying Anakin though. Seriously, no kids for me. For shame...) XD

omg LAWL, poor Vrett died!
That really is just so Vader-y, forgetting about his live cargo. oh my *facepalm* *snicker*

Lord Vader taking over Tatooine, yeah, did NOT see that coming. Mostly. But it seems sensible, if a lot of work. Okay, maybe it's more entertaining and brilliant than sensible :D Am completely rooting for such a crazy move.
By the way, loved your hilarious AN at the end. You definitely made me laugh.

Thank you and good luck!
scottusa1 chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Jabba's death was satisfying.

Keep it up. Laters.
noulis chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
oh man, you have no idea how happy i am when you update this fic. very very happy!
sodorland chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Not sure what this "according to plan" is, regarding young Anakin. I am still wondering how Vader/anakin were to help Padme, if it would happen. By the time Padme showed up, would the little Anakin be in the "grey" zone of the force? There were also Palpy and the Jedi to complicate the whole universe...I can't wait to see how things unfold.
Imperial Briton chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
This chapter is so great that I can only sum it up in one word...

Sith!

Fantastic work - and I cannot wait for your next chapter

Kunneg_Andris