Reviews for Free from Force
Wizard Pikachu chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Hmmm...Mothers are superior warriors in way of commanding their kids. I loved the little spat at the end XD Perfectly written.
Wizard Pikachu chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oddly different yet similiar to other time travel fics. Can't wait for more!
Helily chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I love you Haxong. You know how to make me laugh and smile like a loon. Was especially amused by the last sentence about Vader's defeat (lol Shmi giving him the look lolololol!). Sorry sorry, but so many parts about chapter 2 were hilarious. The meeting of Anakin, Vader, and Shmi was almost awkward but it was too funny to veer into that territory.

Also, happy to see Vader still not liking that evil little shite Obi Wan. I mean, really, who would forgive that annoying bastard? I really don't see why so many people like him...so confusing.
Love the bit you added about how sneaky Sidious was/is/(eh?)/(omg...) and I agree with your reasoning for why Vader never turned on Sidious until the end [for that little brat Luke.]
Dark side huh? Good to know. And thank you thank you!
Fantastic treat for a Saturday :D
IntelEwok chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
WOW interesting concept! More please!
MissiriKoharehn chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
:) :) :)
Yay! Another chapter! I really like it so far, mostly because of the Suitless Vader character-I like how he's still "firmly on the dark side" but without the suit, in the past and completely free. I love this story idea.
Also, I think maybe you could've had Vader tell Anakin his name is "Vader Skywalker".
And that last sentence was really funny ;)
ILDV chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Very Good
noulis chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
i'm so happy this story exists!
Krysania chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
LOL LOL AND LOL:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wolfman217 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Emperor Vader! Soft with family is fine.
He should start training his younger self :D
BiP chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Amazing.
Uhmmm... Ani's father? Isn't best Ani's uncle?
angie chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is really good so far, I have never read any story quite like this! I hope you continue this, I will look forward to more!
Wolfman217 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Interesting :D Here's hoping Vader stays Dark :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hey! This is great! Totally continue this :)...I will be looking forward to your updates. Great job, love the idea so far.-RLL
mouse chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is looking like a very wild story, so keep at it.
ILDV chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Very interesting. More please.
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 Next »