Reviews for Free from Force
sodorland chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Messed with the young one, the big dark would sure to give a payback.
sodorland chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
She gave him the look...ha ha.
sodorland chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Tell the force to shut up for once? I liked that. Anakin was too much of a slave in Star Wars. It made me happy to see some free choices here. Shmi's choice of having the older Anakin to be the "father" of the younger was confusing though.
ILDV chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Wonderful
noulis chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
I love how you write Vader, you must have put a lot of thought into his monologues - it's really fun seeing things from his a little twisted point of view:)) yay, can't wait for some blood! though it's a pity we didn't get to see Vader hunting. oh well.
Krysania chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Actually I agree with you about Leia:)
And liked the rest... but I'm dying to find what next:DDDDDDDDD
sherryf79 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Great story!
If being able to love and have a family makes you dark, I'm all for it. Hope little Anakin still gets to meet his future wife. Also, "daddy" Vader gets to meet his old gang from the order.
mouse chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Even Vader dose what mom wants done no back toke.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Very interesting. Please write more.
Wizard Pikachu chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Hmmm...Mothers are superior warriors in way of commanding their kids. I loved the little spat at the end XD Perfectly written.
Wizard Pikachu chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oddly different yet similiar to other time travel fics. Can't wait for more!
Helily chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I love you Haxong. You know how to make me laugh and smile like a loon. Was especially amused by the last sentence about Vader's defeat (lol Shmi giving him the look lolololol!). Sorry sorry, but so many parts about chapter 2 were hilarious. The meeting of Anakin, Vader, and Shmi was almost awkward but it was too funny to veer into that territory.

Also, happy to see Vader still not liking that evil little shite Obi Wan. I mean, really, who would forgive that annoying bastard? I really don't see why so many people like him...so confusing.
Love the bit you added about how sneaky Sidious was/is/(eh?)/(omg...) and I agree with your reasoning for why Vader never turned on Sidious until the end [for that little brat Luke.]
Dark side huh? Good to know. And thank you thank you!
Fantastic treat for a Saturday :D
IntelEwok chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
WOW interesting concept! More please!
MissiriKoharehn chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
:) :) :)
Yay! Another chapter! I really like it so far, mostly because of the Suitless Vader character-I like how he's still "firmly on the dark side" but without the suit, in the past and completely free. I love this story idea.
Also, I think maybe you could've had Vader tell Anakin his name is "Vader Skywalker".
And that last sentence was really funny ;)
ILDV chapter 2 . 4/11/2015