Reviews for Free from Force
Te Ne'tra Mand'alor chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
Umm I hate to burst your bubble, but Imperial Star Destroyers are vastly superior to their Republic predecessors. The Venator Class couldn’t compare to the Imperial Class especially the Class 2.
stephen51991 chapter 13 . 7/11/2020
"not even Vader is so confident that he'd think he could control a clone army of force sensitives."

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II would like to know your location.
Yeetinator718 chapter 63 . 6/30/2020
Nice story. Really hoping that Anakin would be the next emperor or maybe Bells would be a match for Vader, but all well.
typersnyder chapter 10 . 6/3/2020
Qui-Gon is best man! He’s is coolest Jedi... mainly because of his nonchalance...
RedHoodsWife chapter 64 . 5/26/2020
This is literally a masterpiece. The first time I had read this story, I had somewhat skimmed it. It had some good things that I caught here and there, but the length and main story points I wasn't as invested in.
After being halfway through the story, I realized that this was my second time reading it. And oh my gosh. To think I missed all of the amazing things this story has to offer the first time. The way you craft Vader, so be both likable and not. Giving the reader a choice as to whether they would agree with him or not. That, combined with serious themes and humor throughout is so hard to describe, it is just perfect.
I'm rambling a lot, but I just adore this story! It is truly amazing. :)
BlueMapple chapter 21 . 4/12/2020
The level of hypocrisy in this chapter is staggering. Ani really have a selective memory. Vader has been extremely clear about his position with the Republic and the Jedi since the utter beginning. He has even warn him. In what way that makes him a betrayer ? It is beyond me. Ani is so easly manipulable that in some ways, I can't help but think he deserves what is going to come to him.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2020
Some Sith have turned to the light side of the force and become Jedi not a lot and not often but it has happened apart from that good story.
Aetherium21 chapter 47 . 4/6/2020
Hahaha the romance in this story is hilarious at this point. This situation with Bellaxtrix and Padme scheming to matchmake is just too funny
Guest chapter 49 . 3/28/2020
You know the beginning was the best part of this fic but it in my eyes kinda fell apart as things progressed. Like how character development doesn’t really exist, we don’t see interactions and I mean real interactions. This cause everyone aside from anakin and Vader to feel unimportant. Also I feel you’ve been trying to over complicate the force, it’s complicated but simple you’ve been nothing but complicated with it.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/28/2020
Wait so did Vader execute the order or not? Cause if he did I personally don’t like the decision.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2020
My only Aussie is in certain word choices like instead of galaxy you say world and other such similar word choices.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
Having a army of Darth mails and Vader’s wouldn’t be all that great. Midichlorian counts are random. A big reason why sidious only had a few dozen in the EU. Also why when cloning force sensitive individuals have so many “failures”.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2020
Your training in the dark side is wrong. Your basing force training and paths around the Jedi and sith code there have been hundreds of diffferemt orders that use the force in completely different ways but still use either the dark side or light.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2020
You do know that Darth plagieus is still alive right?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Holy shit I just read this bullshit you were writing about anakin yelling at yoda and obi wan. It’s like the twenty years he had to properly assess everything didn’t happen and he’s the same brash and impatient boy he once was.
2,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »