Reviews for Free from Force
Inv0ke chapter 13 . 9/5/2021
Sith are able to love and there have been many that have Darth Malgus and Darth Raven both spring to mind.

They look at love as a weakness that other can exploit and this is mainly due to other sith willing to kill each other over nothing.
Inv0ke chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
He can be on both light and dark I hate that they picked one or the other.
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
Wait, you fixed it in this chapter. Noice
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
I'm gonna give this a try despite the cancer of the "" ugh
sasukesdoom chapter 64 . 8/26/2021
wow... what a great story. I enjoyed both the endings... thanks for sharing!
qalthrowaway chapter 8 . 8/25/2021
as a very random sidenote in case you want to retcon the shizzle out of your fiction years after the fact,

bounty hunter & experienced warrior & hatred/suspicion of Jedi Mandalorian

Any Jedi Master should know the history, and Qui Gon was Dooku's padawan, and Dooku was intimately involved in a Mandalorian massacre-tragedy (often thought to be the beginning of his disenchantment with the Jedi Order).

Therefore, this should have been the first possibility that came to mind after seeing Vaderwalker
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 29 . 8/21/2021
Golden chapter
sanjiyanunkara chapter 5 . 8/21/2021
You forgot that at this point in time Sidious still has a master.
Seriksays chapter 35 . 8/17/2021
God I didn’t know how much I needed Ashoka/maul until I got it
valkrus chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
why is every dialogue line starts with 2 commas?
Nonyaarb chapter 48 . 8/9/2021
Jeez. That’s tough
Nonyaarb chapter 47 . 8/9/2021
Hahahahahaha. Omg, that was amazing!
Datarus Finnigun chapter 29 . 7/23/2021
This is the perfect mixture of a crack fic with a serious, in depth piece of fiction
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 48 . 7/21/2021
She was so worthless for this damn story considering the ending you gave us. And then if she stays dead oh well, if she comes back imma feel hella cheated. and now we have another spurned garden variety villian who even if they’re a super smart computer has the same tired old backstory as any spurned person does. This whole revolt thing came outta nowhere. You coulda pulled the clone shit without the kidnapping shit and just have vader distracted when anakin goes into a coma.
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 48 . 7/21/2021