Reviews for Free from Force
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 32 . 7/21/2021
i’m kinda tired of that shit too. you’re like dc with deaths
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 31 . 7/21/2021
Aight bro i think i’m done right here
it’s been great but now you’re killing off useful allies that Vader likes for failures. They stormed the fucking jedi temple with 4 people and they get punished for it.
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 20 . 7/21/2021
this qui-gon shit was trash. a genuinely black mark on an otherwise beautiful fanfic. fuck obi-wan
0rigami chapter 38 . 6/25/2021
You must have been so proud of Anakin's comeback, "choose again", when he has been reminded of his status as the choses one. As a fellow writer, i know the self-satisfaction that comes with such a good line.
Forromir chapter 15 . 6/19/2021
Should stop saying world, and start saying galaxy.
Mr.Heller chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
Why a father? It makes no sense and brings unnecessary complications and lots of useless drama. Being Shmis brother and Anakins uncle gives all the same advantages and none of the drawbacks, easily explained and impossible to disprove.
someone chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
hey, just someone dropping in to say hi. it's been many years but all of a sudden I remembered this fic, and the desire to reread it popped up again. I kinda surprised myself I was still able to find it, since I'd long forgotten the title of it.
thought I'd let you know what a lasting impact this fic had for me. I was someone that had been around since the first few chapters when this was first published. I remember I've reread it at least twice, years ago. now, suddenly, I feel like rereading it once again. it's that amazing.
kierel.shan chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
(oh btw "someone" is me; I have literally not even looked at this website in many years yet here I am. thought i might as well review with an actual account attached)
brayan115 chapter 20 . 6/8/2021
f
brayan115 chapter 14 . 6/8/2021
va cuesta abajo.
Jo Cook chapter 64 . 6/8/2021
brilliant
Leraiv Snape chapter 64 . 5/28/2021
Interesting piece. Quite a unique tale. I liked your expansion on characters like Feral, and your AI character was a fun OC. I think the Light ending is the ending the story genuinely earned. Anakin had so successfully steered himself away from embracing Vader’s Darkness that I can’t see him genuinely striking down the man he thinks is his father. Thank you for the time and obvious effort you out into this.
creativesm75 chapter 64 . 5/27/2021
wow. This was excellent.
Kuro.435 chapter 64 . 5/21/2021
Damnnnnn, that’s one DARK ENDING alright but ironic at the same time XD though I don’t believe that Anakin would fall like that since it was his love in both canon and this FF that made him keep going so with his mother, Padme and children by his side I don’t think he would estrange them, sure he would be angry for a time and need help to get back up and probably never rid of himself of the Dark Side but his family would have allowed him to break through it... BUT that would defeat your purpose of a DARK ending huh XD
Kuro.435 chapter 63 . 5/21/2021
This ending is what Vader truly deserved for all that he lost and couldn’t have
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »