Reviews for Sitting
Aileil chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I really appreciate this story, I am glad that someone came to sit with Spike even if not all were as kind as they might have been. :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Poor, poor Spike. I think my favourite vignette was Angel's, but Anya's last line was probably the best. Rather sad but excellent story. No more - my heart bleeds for him enough as it is. Great stuff though.
Culf chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
"He was so innocent.
And we corrupted him so thoroughly."
So far, the Angel post is the best. I still have one more to go, so I don't know yet, but the Angel post was truly heartbreaking, and I loved it!
Culf chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
That’s why I never really got Spike and Drusilla. Was it some game they were playing, or did they really fool themselves into thinking they actually had hearts?
Spike and Dru are a cute couple. Much less pain than Spuffy.
Culf chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
“Bye, Spike. Have fun dealing with the emotional repercussions of a millennium of murder,
Culf chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
"The guy was possessed by a demon that made him something evil and inhuman, he had a lust for the kill, and he tried to rape Buffy. Those aren’t things that get forgiven." Well, well, well... Now Xander, dear boy, have you ever heard of "Let him without sin throw the first stone"? Now, as far as I remember, *someone* was possessed by a hyena demon sort of thing, and not only did he eat a pig, but he *also* tried to rape Buffy, if I'm not much mistaken. Now you couldn't help yourself, you were possessed, and everyone forgave you. How does that differ from Spike's situation, except that no one forgave him?
Sorry, I just had to get it out. SO far the story is really good!
Addicted chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
Wow. Just...wow. You portrayed each person perfectly. That was very, very good. Keep it up!
Son Of Evil chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Fuckin' brilliant stroy! You've captered everyones point of view perfectly. I will DEATHENTLY be reading more of your work! Keep it up. ;)
Ivy Adrena chapter 7 . 2/20/2003
omfg..

Your writing can move me to tears. I think that's the biggest compliment I can give.

- Ivy
someone6 chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
GREAT story! I loved it. one of my favorites now. each characters perspective was so...i don't know. on mark, maybe. i'm aware that you can't really continue this story...or aren't going to...but...couldn't you maybe try. make a sequel or something. obviously not in the same format, but, just continue it from the ending. or(!) or(!) you could make a spike/willow story. because i know it would be great. okay, i'm sorry i've taken up so much space. story was perfect.
Rhoboat chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
Short, but I liked it. )
jczslayer chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
That was great. You are such a talanted writer. Every time I come to read what you've added on to this story, I get blown away. Keep up the good work!
Aislin1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
Okay, I don't really understand the Willow's brother part, but that's ok. Lovely chapter. Nice, unexpected little twist, bringing Angel in. Very good.
Kyoko Sanura chapter 7 . 1/1/2003
Poor Spikey. Loved Angel's vignette, and Buffy's too, and oh heck, I just loved it all!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2003
In complete awe of the great writing that is you. You seem to have an amazing grip on the characters.