Reviews for First
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 9/6/2019
Hey Ritsu!

I know that it's been quite a few years since the last update but I hope you really do come back because I really did enjoy reading this.

If you've really lost the 'urge?' to continue or write anymore, please consider putting this story up for adoption. I, for one, would love to continue this amazing story.
But of course, all the credit goes to you. I'm just really interested in this.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2017
This is so cute (๑๑)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
shiratorizawa thooo
cow island san is waiting
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
leave kageyama alone
leave him alone
hes an eager awkward son bird
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
trashkawa thinking its a date tho
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
HAHA EMIS ON TO YOU SON
SHE SEES YOUR TRASHINESS

i cant
this guy says hi chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
hope thing smooth out soon for you
Akabane Karma chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
If you don't feel like writing, that's perfectly fine. Take as much rest as you need. :)

It sounds like you've been having a tough time lately, and even though I'm just a random stranger I'll put it out there that if you just need to talk to someone feel free to pm me or whatever.

Ehehe sorry if I'm imposing lol

Your fic's really great by the way. :)
Dancing Peony chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I hope things take a turn for the better; I can't say that I fully understand your situation (my parents often fight over the tiniest things as well and I sometimes wonder if they even love each other), but I do know the feeling of being completely helpless in that situation. I know there's a lot of people out there supporting you; I am here too! Please feel better :)
Dancing Peony chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Albeit cousin marriage is a bit strange, I'm not too opposed to it. Especially since it's trashkawa and his beloved cousin, ha. Nice story!
sya.al chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Never mind the updates, I'm just really glad you're sharing this. Writing it down is a way to relieve your feelings, so I'm really really glad you're not bottling it all in. It's okay to cry; it's important to let others know how crappy you are feeling, and that's why your sister understands and gets both of you to go Naruto-ed. I love my parents as well, but when I was about 9-10-ish(?) they had a big fight and it was just so traumatizing so I went and hid myself upstairs. I can at least understand the frustration when adults aren't being adults, and how disappointing it was to realize they aren't so perfect (/especially/ worse the more you love them, but it's just part of the deal, you know? You just love them anyway). But it will be alright, what goes around comes around. Things will be better after terrible storm. You'll be proud of yourself that you had climbed that hurdle. (It is, of course, not going to be easy, but you can never regret trying.) You are strong enough to cry in front of people, something you loathed doing. You are strong enough to take on life. You can do it. Working out solutions take time, so have patient.

As for depression, I really do not like to classify emotional distress into a simple category of mental sickness as if your suffering can be measured. Suffering cannot be compare and they aren't diagnoses. What you experience is something more complex, something you would understand. Others wouldn't understand unless you communicated with them. But you did, to us. Will you try to do the same with your family? That's for you to decide. I hope the very best wishes to you. Please remember, you are made up of much tougher stuff you think you are, as strange as it sounds coming from a stranger. It takes courage to publish your works, it takes courage to continue what you love doing, it takes courage to have remained patient with your family and waited it this long, it takes courage to share this notice. It feels like the end of the world, but the world is round. There are more things to find. And I can say the same to uni. (So you bought your textbooks, it's okay, you learned from your mistake now. You can donate it, or you can sell it to others. Next time you can purchase a cheaper version from older students full with helpful annotations. I too think whoever publish these books should do it online in this day and age; it's awful lugging them around school). I don't live in Sweden, so I honestly don't know how uni or buses work over there. But going out of your comfort zone can be exciting and terrifying. And you know what? You survived 12 years of education and the crap that goes with it, write fictions in English despite not living in a country where English is dominant, uni can just go splat.

(No need to reply if you are not up to it. I'm never offend when there's no reply).
AmayaKiyoshiRose chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Hi, I'm sorry to hear your circumstances. I know how family life and uni can be stressful. I hope your stress is alleviated and you'll find ways to enjoy uni. Btw, from one uni student to another buying books are really a waste of money, cuz sometimes the professor will give you slides or use the book only a couple of times in class/ assignments. I found out 2 years into my academic career that it's quite easy to find books for free online in pdf format through torrent or easy access downloads. There are times when I didn't find books, so I went to the library and scan the chapters I needed. some unis who follow similar syllabuses actually post the book's slides online. If you need any help finding books you could always message me. _ Hope everything will work in your favor. Take Care and Best Wishes
Z0mbieMart chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Det här är really nice! Det finns så lite Forbidden romance med en OC karaktär i världen~ xP