Reviews for Different Shades of Pink
BeiBeiL chapter 6 . 2/8
I love it!
Paris Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/7
This is my fourth time reading this, seriously.
icemaxprime chapter 20 . 1/18
Masterful intel gathering sakura.
TheRYU chapter 10 . 1/4
I know its over n do e but reading to this chapter i have yet to stop laughing smilling and jumping like a school girl for this story. Ive just scared my brother yelling that this is how sakura should have been in the cannon! This is the sakura we should have been given after wave not that sad pathetic sap we were given allthe way to shuppden(sp) i am in love with the pups in love with the way you have written it and im glad i found this already completed cause i would have seriously hated having to wait for an update on this story its just that amazing...i love u...i really do...again amazing story and im bearly in it! So YAY and thank you!
icemaxprime chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Lol i love kakashi going dad mode lol
Ansem56 chapter 49 . 12/11/2017
If you would still like help with the rewright I would be more than happy to help if you would have me, you're awesome.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Best harem ever.I was waiting for Sakura to offer the membership to Genma, Kakashi n Ibiki in her every bit of ur ff.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
Is it just me or you are really trying to incorporate songs?
Blank space by taylor swift
Work by rihanna
I didmt noticed before them..so sorry if there were others too
cruciosirius chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
yeeeees, I'm so excited.
Angelicsailor chapter 50 . 11/18/2017
Ooh-! Very excited to go read the new and improved story !
guenaelle chapter 49 . 11/12/2017
Hello!
i love your story and i hope you continue, i think it's no a problem if you have some error because your story and your characters are verry good.
Sorry if my English is not good i'm french.
Continue your good work pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anitramrollan30 chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
"I hate snakes" is associated with "I hate snakeu" I assume?
anitramrollan30 chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Dessert? You crack me up seriously. It's supposed to be Desert lol as in Egyptian Sand of heat or whatever? And dessert is food after the main course lelz right?
anitramrollan30 chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
Oh, did I tell you I find your humor extremely amusing? Well now you know. P.S. I wish I could be as funny as you. But unfortunately I'm not born with natural comedian skills so I give up
anitramrollan30 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I wishe there are suggestions when you are done or while reading the story like in Wattpad. It helps you find the fanfics you want easier
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »