Reviews for Double Helix
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
No chapter you left me hanging for a over a year :,[
m206s chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
man i missed this story. all the good ones go uncontinued
Melissa chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
Whyyyyyyy! Finish it plzzzzz! Im on the verge of begging here.
jesse gutierrez chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
WOULD IT HAVE HURT YOU TO WARN READERS AT THE BEGINNING THAT YOU HAD ABANDONED THIS STORY. SO THAT READERS LIKE MYSELF WHO INVESTED TIME IN A STORY I THOUGHT WAS VERY GOOD,DON'T GET SUCKERED PUNCH LIKE THIS. THANKS FOR NOTHING!
um chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
b crful mkin wshes n d *bng bng* drk drk
GertMate chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Yeahhh!
I am really excited you didn't let this die, it is such a shame when a series trails off midaway in the best action because people lose faith in their own abilities and skill
You got this!
Thundercatroar chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Why does this always happen? Somebody writes something just magnificent, then bam, it's gone.

Jeez.
Thundercatroar chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Awww...not liking where the Yue thing is going. I smell a heartbreaking event.

Thought short, this chapter was very powerful, and had heap big medicine in it. (I'm part Cherokee, so I'm taking it back)

Bolin is just perfect, God don't change him! He's like Asami's Uncle Iroh to Zuko.

I'm still so in love with this story. Can you marry fan fiction?

Thundercatroar chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Was Rose one of Asami's failed romantic "experiments"?

Anyway, I am so glad that Korra got Naga back, and it's obvious that As- I mean Jet was abusing Naga by neglecting her, as a passive aggressive way to be cruel to Korra. He ought to be prosecuted for Naga's health, but thankfully people were looking after both her and Korra, and she was able to get her companion back. I better person would say revenge is wrong, thank goodness I am not hindered by such outdated notions, something revengy needs to happen to Jet.

It's great to see Korra and Asami getting closer, and the tinge of jealousy in Asami over Korra's friend was tasty, but the fact that she helped Lucy shows what a great person she really is.

Looking forward to seeing what Lucy's deal is, even though it might not be good.

Great chapter!

Thundercatroar chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
When in the HELL did you visit my grandmother's home? I swear to God you described it just about perfect, except for the dust. I inherited it after she died, and the seventies leave messages on the phone EVERY DAY wanting its carpet back!

And Yasuko Sato and my dad should go bowling someday. Don't worry, I'll pay for the shoe rental and buy him some balls. My grandmother left me everything too, but split everything with everyone equally, only to learn I shouldn't have given them anything. I guess she knew better than me, huh? I'm still glad I did it, I don't have to look at those people anymore, but still...

And why in the world would Asami and Korra want to go to Bucket and Zippo when there's an Olive Garden down the street? All you can eat salad and breadsticks? And now they make a sandwich WITH the breadsticks?

And hot damn "OPERATION: GET NAGA AWAY FROM AS-I MEAN RESCUE NAGA" is a go!

Loving it!

Thundercatroar chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Korra better memorize that door code...

And seriously, Asami and Korra desperately need to plan and launch "OPERATION: FREE NAGA" from the as- oh, I mean, Jet.

Also, I don't know why, but a graveyard pony just suits Korra for some reason. Maybe 'cause she'a rebel, and loves her freedom, or maybe she just has a glorious death wish. A motorcycle is the only vehicle ever created that will throw you, and then come right back around and run you over. True story, I didn't see it, but my grandfather did, an Indian, war surplus bought on the cheap. Jesus, I wish he'd bought it, but he wouldn't have kept it anyway. Of all the classic cars that man owned in his life, 1953 Cadillac, a '63 Caddy, 57 Bel Air, a 59 'Vette, and almost every Chevy Impala ever made through 1966. The only "classic" he kept was a Ford Galaxie. That's like keeping a hot pile of shit and throwing the dog away.

And don't steal that joke, I'm using it for Korra and Asami's wedding reception.

Anyhoo...the talk about "types" was really sweet and stylishly done. I think I know what Korra's type is...:)

Obviously I'm enjoying myself. I wish I could take you out for a late night round of pancakes and waffles, but I'm going to drink an assload of tequila in your honor since I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Thundercatroar chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
LOL! Road Kill. Remember Liquid TV when Mtv was still good? There was a cartoon called "Speedbump: The Roadkill Possum" on it. If you're not old enough to remember when Mtv once actually aired videos, look it up. It is an homage to my southern roots that is pretty true to life.

I think it's sad that Korra had gotten used to people either disregarding her, or just out and out treating her like crap. I guess that she would feel that way after As-I mean Jet cheated on her. There's nothing more demeaning than coming home and finding that your lover is loving someone else, either that, or finding the water's been cut off because your check got lost in the mail, and you have to go borrow water from your neighbor to make noodles because "they're closed for the business day" and you have to explain why.

Anyhoo...I've never been to a Dave and Buster's, but I wanna'! Your description of it as being Chuck E. Cheese for adults seems pretty spot on. The way those energetic little bastards run through Chuck E. Cheese, you'd thing they'd been inhaling margaritas and that dope they give greyhounds before a race.

I can't help but wonder if the girls will remember their playful banter about beds...and then taking each other up on the offer.

I know, it's innocent, but I'm not.

Anyhoo...loving this story like you wouldn't believe! I am so glad you updated so I can read it, I didn't even know it existed.

Thundercatroar chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Oh, God! Disgusting pig! Why is it that people cheat on their girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses? It's so damn stupid, nasty and dishonorable! I can understand that things don't always wind up like Twilight and Divergent asks you to believe, (yes, dear God, I was joking) but do the right thing, tell him/her/it that you ain't into 'em anymore, and then go ye forth and be a slutpuppy.

Anyway, their shared lunch was just...adorable! The fact that everybody Asami has employed loves Korra, so that is a pretty good indicator that Asami is going to do so as well, maybe a little more sooner than she realizes.

The tab thing...that's just decent, and I wouldn't expect any less than that from our resident genius, even though Korra is going to eat her out of house and home.

I'm binge reading this beautiful ass puppy all night!

Thank you for writing something with so much warmth, humor, and just plain 'ol kick assedness. :)

Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Okay, this story is so damn good, like cheeseburger good.

I'm gonna' have to follow you like a polar bear dog puppy now, I guess. :)

Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Korra's ex's name? Got the perfect one.

Asshole.