Reviews for Sideways
castle2126 chapter 7 . 4/27
Oh for the fucks sake you are just like other coward and hypocrite writers who didn't held her responsible and again let her roll all over him. Your story is a disappointments for all the thing that you build in first chapter. First you give Castle some courage to stand up for him and you just like other hypocrites snatch that from him.
castle2126 chapter 6 . 4/27
She went alone again in the rush of her mother's case even after all she put him through. She still had gone him how can she be such a hypocrite.
castle2126 chapter 5 . 4/27
I am on chapter 5. Oh for the love of god. How much of a coward you can be. First you give the indication that this story is about the mistakes that Beckett made but you are laying all yoo easily for her. We all know that she never put Castle first over her mother's case like when she goes after Vulcan and that led to them almost fleeing the country and leave Alexis behind and his life for her. All those things that she said was not worth a crap. She is addicted and only cure is that she should not be near law enforcement organizations. Because she will let herself fall into trap again and hurt Castle more deeply and we all see it in canon going to DC and again lying to Castle and let's not forget season 8. Beckett is a bitch. Please don't let her be with Castle that easily.
castle2126 chapter 3 . 4/27
I had read first three chapters of the story and I didn't find anything which Castle had done wrong he simply put a mirror in front of her to see her own actions. I don't know why you keep saying that she had to forgive Castle. I don't think that he said anything wrong. That's just pure bullshit.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2019
This is my second time reading your story. Challenging Kate to examine and be honest about her words and actions, is precisely what I LOVE, so I'm ecstatic that you continued and ignored the haters. You addressed something that also bothered me when Always aired. Thanks!
bponder chapter 3 . 2/8/2019
I love the fact that you held kate responsible for her choices and had castle show some backbone in return. I wish the series had done that - you should have written for them!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
like how you handled this meeting with more of rick's feelings expressed. his tendencies to forgive allowed Kate to steamroll over him.
Norman01 chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
In reading this again, I am amazed at how well written this is and how well the author has captured Caskett. Of the hundreds of stories I have read on this site, this is one if the best. Thank you.
Pegship chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
Excellent. Well done.
castleman chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
better late than never

I just wanted to say thank you for your story.
You have something done with me that I unfortunately on this site only very rarely experienced. You changed my view to events in the show. I give castle absolutely right here after 4 years is "want" not enough. The show runners have transformed the characters into torn images of their earlier selves. Please do not take the negative criticism not too much to heart. So people are not concerned about the story, because if one does not agree with the thoughts of the author, there is a trick that I sometimes use ... stop reading! !
They want to influence you and impose on their will ... probably in the real world no one is interested in their opinion.

I hope you write more stories here.
Mystars559 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I love it. "TV show" Castle makes everything easy for Beckett. I like a Castle who stands up for himself.
viperbl69 chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
You have done a great job with. It is the way the story should have gone.
CharacterDriven chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Thanks for writing. I hope you write more Castle stories. You've got it down. :-)
CharacterDriven chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
This was beautiful, and I have to disagree.
Rick is totally a thick-crust kind of guy. :-)
CharacterDriven chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
I have been in Rick's position (I'm sure many people have to go through it eventually). Sometimes I will have a physical reaction to a story, and this one literally made my arms ache to hug him.