Reviews for Sideways
darthur24 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
So sorry about your negative reviews I loved the story.
farscott chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I am sorry that some reviewers are causing you to abandon the story. I really enjoyed the plot and the characterizations. I like the idea that Castle is not a pushover and that Beckett loses her cool. Very original idea that I would love to see fleshed out and completed.
binkley2013 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Agree with truecadence and Mia - write your story, but don't be surprised or offended if people don't like it and express that to you. If you can't stand the heat of criticism - even if thought 'unfair,' 'unreasonable', or 'wrong' - stay out of the kitchen of posting your fiction. I liked your story but I'm not surprised others didn't (especially the physical nature of the end of chapter 2 by both Rick and Kate). And frankly, you shouldn't be surprised either if you'd have applied just a modicum of the perception your story shows, to the Castle fandom and the Beckett and Katic fans. For that reason and your A/Ns encouraging feedback, I'm a bit suspicious that this might be a ploy to generate feedback and to be urged to continue. In any event, you have my thoughts.
emily-brat chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Dont stop! I love this story! It makes it so real instead of those ones where they always fall in love and go on to be together. Dont stop just because of a few bad reviews, think of it this way: writers dont quit writing just because they have bad reviews on the web, papers or journals. Dont stop what youre passionate about. Push through, its only going to make your work that much stronger/better
sntyahoo38 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Why are you listening to haters...please finish your story...
Manxkid chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
You are a good writer and it is a shame that people with negative comments have made you decide to stop this story. I would have really liked to see where you were going with this. I hope you can change your mind or publish elsewhere.
DanaWhitaker chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I've been a viewer of Castle from the night the first episode aired, and I have been a consumer of fanfiction of various fandoms for much longer than that. I urge you to ignore the negative reviews and please continue this story. I really enjoyed this alternate take on Always, even though I loved the episode and am a huge Caskett suporter. I don't really think it's necessarily that far alternate from what did happen, and I enjoy your writing style. I know criticism can be difficult to swallow sometimes, but try and put it behind you and give us another chapter. I know I'm eagerly waiting for it.
castle1966 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I enjoyed your different take on the original story. Very sad u gave this story up n ashamed that there r so many rude n ingnorant Castle fans out there.
Thank god not all Castle fans behave like that.
gracita98 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
continue with the story please! ! I love it it's good to see other version so different of the others
Garrae chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Whether your story is AU or OOC - and I am not convinced it was massively OOC - there is no excuse for abuse. Those who did should be ashamed.
AlphaColibri chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Now I am a big supporter of Caskett, but I do admit that Castle has been a bit too forgiving on the show. This story makes him seem more human, and it's also pretty well written. Just because you get reviews that you don't like doesn't mean you should stop writing, especially if you asked for people to tell you what they think. I am a fan of this story, and I hope you change your mind.
ms simmons chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Holy shit really? Your leaving i love this story I'm a big Castle/Beckett fan i love them together BUT i thought he let off to easy yours is very real life
SydneyWhite9 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I am so sorry people gave you crap. I've always though Castle's been too forgiving of Beckett - Always, The Squab and the Quail, Watershed. When he screws up, it's always to protect her. When she screws up, it's always to protect herself. Anyway, I think you were doing great, and I apologize on behalf of all of us who actually don't always have to see cannon rewritten. Many apologies!
Mia chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Ok few points

Firstly I really enjoyed your ff and the way castle was behaving because yeh like you I felt Kate deserved it! Like everyone I do want them together but I think Kate needs some serious attitude conditioning first!

Secondly as much as I enjoyed your work - I absolutely hate it when I enjoy reading the story and then the author has a hissy fit about negative reviews! I mean that's life, not everyone is going to like it doesn't mean you go hide in a corner and sulk! If it's constuctive then build on it, its its just plain mean then ignore it!

Thirdly if you are not one who can get over these things and ignore it then you can just leave quietly - maybe leave a small note to say your not continuing! Really no need to throw a tantrum and loose respect from those who were genuinely appreciating your work!

Fourth you did write at the end of every chapter that you wanted to know what people thought - if it was just nice fluffy comments you wanted then maybe you should have been more specific!

Finally I find it a shame that you wouldn't continue for those who like it when people who don't can actually just not read it! Seems like such a poor thank you for the people that were reading it!
MMarlo chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I can never understand why some fan fiction writers change the basic personality of the characters. Change the setting, change the path, throw them in the jungle, go back in time, have them adopt children, do whatever you want, but if you do not have Beckett and Castle behave in a way that is reasonably consistent with the traits established you are not writing fan fiction, you are creating new characters.

I do not want to direct the course of the story, but I at least want to recognize the people in it.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »