Reviews for Sideways
dd113 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Amen ! Just found this, good work .
stars90 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Absolutely fantastic. No other word for it
Perspex13 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
What a fantastic "conversation," with Beckett working through things with sequential voicemails to start bridging the gap. You did a really nice job with her voice in those snippets. I thought that worked really well.

Other great bits: loved the internal/external storm reference. I also liked that the plotline continued while Castle was out of the picture - it was both genuine and helped keep the story moving. Of course, it puts more pressure on you because it sharpens the spotlight on how things work out in the next chapter!

I'll close by noting how glad I was to see this story continuing. I'll be attentive to email in hopes of seeing the next chapter!
kramerjp chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
very awesome very awesome indeed, I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next!
TankOfO2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Have you seen the latest, XX episode? Because all you've written, the issues of her so far echoes all in the ending of that latest episode, and that's 3yrs apart. I just happened to read your story and then watched the episode - - I can't even ;P
TankOfO2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
You're killing me here! And to tell you the truth I was on the verge of tears at some point and then I needed somebody, anybody, so I could talk very loudly at him. Preferrably at the author of this piece. Nhggggh. But that's me.

Waiting for an update! (Btw this ch5 ending sounded soo familiar, even though you just updated it not long ago. Just odd. The pizza and her arriving to the Hamptons... Just wondering)
TankOfO2 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Just sending you my support - as somebody who, against all odds, likes this story (be it 2 chapter or more) and as somebody who sometimes writes, too.

Head high, man!
TankOfO2 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
First: I'm not on Beckett's side, nor Castle's, I'm on the Caskett's side.

I very reluctantly started reading, as I was treading over-the-top teen-spirited/childish, ugly and horrible fic, but instead I found quite a fresh set of eyes with a writing skill. It certainly helps that you are somewhat new in this fandom (& welcome!), you come unspoilt and that's good, it's what this 8yr old fandom needs imho.

The only thing that didn't sit right was when "Castle's face appeared in the small space between the door and the frame; his last words would haunt her for many lonely days and nights to come.

"Good-bye, Detective."" - that's a bit I would've left out. But other than that, i actually like.
BCS24 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Is that reviewer serious about the Beckett bashing? I've read tons of stories and find it the opposite. Castle was wrong to keep that from her and should have told her once she was back on her feet. On the other hand she should have told him how she felt or cut him loose. Castle should have also been more assertive though in the series. I think if he would've threatened to leave when she was with Josh she might have chose him.
ms simmons chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Shit just got real
dreamingwideawake8 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Perfect. Just perfect. I love the emotion and the realistic nature of your stories.
CWT chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Interesting chapter, I still don't like Kate hitting him, and I still don't think what she said really explains a few things or replaces a proper conversation, but extremely happy to see you back writing this. Good job, looking forward to the next one :)
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Thanks for writing.
madcrafter72 chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Wow this was emotional overload. Thanks for the update, looking forward to more of this story
craspon chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
I too wonder how a person can claim to love one man while giving herself to another. Perhaps I just don't understand the extent to which people can delude themselves.

Regardless, it's hard for Castle not to see himself as an also-ran when she for years chose other men over him, and only seems to come to him when something drastic happens in her life. Is that the basis for a strong relationship?

I was impressed by Kate's messages, though. I think Castle should listen to what she has to say, but the road back to any kind of relationship should be long and rough.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »