Reviews for Fancy
I loved it! 3
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Love it, so cute.
NatDragneel-icious chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was a perfect insight to Natsu's thoughts on Lucy. It gets his thoughts across with ease. Natsu is a goofball and this made me think that maybe he can have serious thoughts too even if he doesn't always show it.
theghotlywriter3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Oh, my little baby! Nasty is so badass and dense, that sometimes some people forget that he has doubts about things and worries, not just about the guild, it's obvious, but also about his individual relationships. I really love you showing that side of him. :)
LavenderMoonRose chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Cute little one shot!
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Oh, the cuteness! Oh my gosh, now I really wanna see a story where Lucy and Natsu take a job infiltrating a fancy party, and Lucy intermingles so well and Natsu just utterly messes everything up. A whole story based on my favorite sentence in this drabble. That poor woman with the burning dress... xD

But in all honesty, hrrrrnnnng Natsu is so adorable and yet so in character here, worrying about her happiness like that. They really are from two different worlds, and it's almost not fair that Lucy can so easily swapped between them while Natsu can't. And yet, that just makes the ending of this all the more heartwarming. I love it so much!

Later!
-Child
KitsuneAiko chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Cute! Really like it in Natsu's POV
AllTheAnimeLove chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I believe that episode was called the Grand Magic Ball? It was also one of my favorites.
I enjoyed this and the side of the relationship it explored. Not often do people talk about Natsu feeling inadequate but in a situation such as this one, where he takes a step back and realizes that Lucy isn't really like most mages, coming from her background, I think it fit perfectly.
Very good drabble, one of my favorites so far in fact. Great job! :)