Reviews for That Night
SirenaLovesHerFam chapter 1 . 9/16
Wow... so I just read the WHOLE story... in less than two days...my sleep has seriously taken a hit... and the whole story is just...wow. never knew there was such a world out there... I feel like i've been living under a rock... but it actually kinda turned me on for most parts...awkward lol
Edwards a fucking faggot! omg
That's the issue isn't it...hes ALWAYS gonna want to take it FURTHER...I see this getting away from them.
sounds to me that Edward doesn't want to be a couple at all. I know he keeps saying he does, but it doesn't seem that way...not when hes staring at another women the way he was.
Funny how they got together in HIGHSCHOOL but in the very next chapter its contradicted and Edward goes on and on about all the different women he was with in COLLEGE...so which is it? Did they get together in highschool or college?
I hate it when the writer cant remember their own freaking story
wow Edwards totally fucking gay, bella should RUN
lmc123 chapter 55 . 6/18
Such a strong Edward and Bella...
lmc123 chapter 56 . 6/18
Did I mention how much I loved this story..
lmc123 chapter 57 . 6/18
This story is really respectful of the kink while honestly exploring all aspects... What Tia said really was an eye opener
lmc123 chapter 58 . 6/18
My reviews are reversed.. I was too anxious to get to the next chapter to review.
lmc123 chapter 59 . 6/18
Well a solid six hours of my Sunday morning just reading this story.. No breakfast... No coffee.. Just reading your story..
lmc123 chapter 60 . 6/18
I have so enjoyed your story
lmc123 chapter 61 . 6/18
Such a good story
lmc123 chapter 62 . 6/18
Found this from Facebook group the no rules twilight fan fiction . Someone rec'd it. It is one hot HOT story!
lmc123 chapter 63 . 6/18
This story is bloody amazing