Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
The Small White Crow chapter 1 . 6/27
Ok, I’ve read it all and I’m in love! Great job sweets, please make more! I love your writing!
MarvelManiac chapter 8 . 2/11
Aw crap.
Stupid doombots.
I admit, I'm becoming more attached to Loki-
Though saying his and Leah's relationship is complicated is the understatment of the century
MarvelManiac chapter 5 . 2/11
This is absolutely amazing! SHE'S PREGNANT! WHAT A TWIST! I really admire your skill at creating an emotional atmosphere in your writing. I love to write too, and I think this is the best story I've ever read!
Guest chapter 76 . 4/29/2016
THAT CANT BE THE END
Lady Kaelas chapter 42 . 1/6/2016
I think that this is a repeat of one of your other chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
The imagination is way of coping in an uninteresting life u feel the need to explore a whole u world of possibilities that turn out to be the best thing for your life in reality awesome Loki
Guest chapter 56 . 11/13/2015
When is the next chapter going to be released
LokiraKattoross chapter 41 . 8/30/2015
Yay Leah is alive! *holds covers close* I was so scared there for a min! Great job sweetie thank you again for another good chapter! Huggles!
LokiraKattoross chapter 40 . 8/26/2015
Fury your no different then the monsters you claim you want to stop! Doom you suck! Loki hurry your ass up! OMG! Huggles sweetie really good!
LokiraKattoross chapter 39 . 8/16/2015
Wtf Thor get your ass in motion and help Loki save them! Leah hold on sweetie! Huggles hun always loving it!
Tina Dambrino chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
Even the god of mischief just can't help himself. Lying again. Oh Loki she could save you you know!
Tina Dambrino chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Oh yes yes yes! Finally Loki I am worried about doom tho, Why am I worried that they will use Leah and the baby and Loki in the middle.
Tina Dambrino chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
FINALLY LOKI GO AND GET YOUR GIRL
Tina Dambrino chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Oh Good Let the adventure begin. Come on Loki Come and resucue this poor girl from the tower!
Tina Dambrino chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
I like it so far very much. Just wish Loki would make an appearance. Will he be pleased or will this upset his plans? And more importantly will he take her with him?