Reviews for Come Morning Light
chjasyrach chapter 1 . 7/11
this is a bit irrelevant but i just found it hilarious that you wanted to keep the chapters at 10 but it ended up at 52. I've barely even started and 1) i'm obsessed and 2) i'm really glad there are writer's like you that have no intention to write so far but end up doing it not because of some stupid thing from readers but because (i'm assuming here) you wanted to and got so into it. it's gonna be lit
Yup. Us Americans. nods So grabby. - K
ShatteredIce18 chapter 52 . 6/17
That was so beautiful. Such a touching story of comfort and kindness and love and individual worth. I enjoyed reading every word, and thank you so much for writing it. I'm sorry you went through a similar experience, and I hope you can now feel loved and happy. It makes your writing all the more meaningful, and I'm glad you could write it and show us this. I love what you did with the story and characters. Ogiwara kinda missed out on all the action XD but when I read what you did with Hiroshi and Akashi it was just amazing. I could try to dislike Akashi all I want when watching that first episode or so in which he appears, but he's too dear for me to hate him, and I love the way you dealt with that here. You made Hiroshi the perfect person that they all needed. .
Thank you for writing this story, and I hope you'll keep writing to share your wonderful self through the most beautiful and inspiring stories you can. The world needs more inspiring and heartfelt stories like this.
GranEvol21 chapter 50 . 4/25
Oh my goshhhhhh... Stupid fangirling tendencies... ugh! I cannot stop squealing! XD
GranEvol21 chapter 34 . 4/25
It's almost as if Panic! At The Disco read this fanfic and made a song out of it. And by coincidence, I'm listening to "This is Gospel"! I love this fic!
In the first chapter it said ten chapters and you drew the line... I look down and there are 52 chapters
Reachingthestaars chapter 51 . 2/14
this story is absolutely incredible. how you wrote the brotherly relationship between kuroko and kagami is the best i've ever seen any author do it. all of the emotions were so real, it was amazing. thank you so much for writing(:
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 52 . 1/17
OK one of the best fics ever written I right here. there were grammatical and spelling errors but we all have them so yep... I loved it and thank you for writing it, it was amazingly plot out, I think it's most entrancing trait is that you let the characters have room to breathe and bring themselves to life while letting us experience what is a story of how they would have reacted in a certain situation. also, the fact that it was well spread out and paced, and not rushed. many good stories get rushed towards the end or climax unlike this one and I am humbled to be able to have read this work you have put much effort into, in creativity, imagination, patience and research alike. thank you
zezily chapter 52 . 12/28/2016
This was honestly one of the best fics i've read about kuroko being abused, wich resulted in i finished it i one sitting and the clock is currently 2:33 am where i live...
It all was so realistic and well written and the dialouge was suprisingly good :'D
zezily chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
Well you made me cry, so thank you?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
Howd te box get there if he nvr knew kagamis adress?
Ryan Mashall chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Oh poor kuroko.. I really like this so far
Sakura Jones chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I found your story when you first start it and you've help a lot with how to talk to people who are important to life about this topic. You're really an incredible writer and I love all of your stories. Keep up all the good work, you fabulous human.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/19/2016
I was actually already read this fanfict, since July if I guess.
But I couldn't help my self to read again, and again, again, until now. Not from the start of course, just the view part that I want to read again.
Since the first time I read KuroBasu's fanfict, I was avoiding this fanfict because of two reasons
1. I was scared if I would find yaoi (I don't like it, seriously)
2. Is too long ~hehee~ (and kinda hard for me to read to much, which was writting in english)
but at last, I was lost curios from my curiosity. I was tried to stole every time to read during my training camp.

It's just... I didn't know, can say that this is THE BEST of KuroBasu's fanfiction I ever read (ok maybe I'm kind of overreacted) The idea of the story was really brilliant. The way you wrote was so... touching. the way you keeping the Character's as much like as the anime's version yet every people have so big part for the main character, I don't even though about OOC,haha. Also every OC you made had big part and... I don't know waht too say,
This is just like real, really real. and really well writing.

I knew this fanfict already done. But still, I need to appreciate this amazing-writing. Good luck and wish you keep writing.

PS.: I'm sorry for my lack of grammar, English is not my native. also Thank You for reading my bubbling.
ksiretsa chapter 52 . 9/30/2016
I'm bad at reviews, but I just wanted thank you for writing this, its wonderful.