Reviews for Come Morning Light
maida321 chapter 1 . 9/15
I really loved this. It felt so real!
throneismine52 chapter 20 . 9/13
have you ever experienced reading while tears leaked out of your eyes;nose was blocked because of crying; futlie attempt in holding the sobs from being heard and your head hurts because of crying and reading from a device?

such a bad experienced.
throneismine52 chapter 1 . 9/13
I know I shouldn't read this book because it will only give me pain, so much pain and heartache
DarkWolf991 chapter 1 . 7/31
"I have every intention of keeping this story relatively short - maybe 10 chapters?" AND I LOOK AND ITS 52 CHAPTERS IM DEAD LOOOL. But I just started, loving so far!
Brightpath2 chapter 52 . 7/3/2018
Thank you for using your writing to convey messages of hope like this. This is a excellent story full of good clear writing. You supported the characters and spoke of something that you had a deep, painful, personal experience with. But you didn’t hold back. Great job.
mouseykitty chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I can’t say no to this fic. I have a problem. By now the story should be memorized yet here I am again going for read #10 (in a time span of about 2 months give or take) I am addicted
mouseykitty chapter 34 . 3/23/2018
The way Hiroshi made his commands and the gestures of Riko made it seem like Yakuza business instead of custody over Kuroko
mouseykitty chapter 52 . 2/8/2018
And yes we Americans are very grabby. I for one wanted to hug every single one of them Professor Bitch style
mouseykitty chapter 52 . 2/8/2018
It’s not over I refuse to believe this.
chjasyrach chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
this is a bit irrelevant but i just found it hilarious that you wanted to keep the chapters at 10 but it ended up at 52. I've barely even started and 1) i'm obsessed and 2) i'm really glad there are writer's like you that have no intention to write so far but end up doing it not because of some stupid thing from readers but because (i'm assuming here) you wanted to and got so into it. it's gonna be lit
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Yup. Us Americans. nods So grabby. - K
themeaningofweird chapter 52 . 6/17/2017
That was so beautiful. Such a touching story of comfort and kindness and love and individual worth. I enjoyed reading every word, and thank you so much for writing it. I'm sorry you went through a similar experience, and I hope you can now feel loved and happy. It makes your writing all the more meaningful, and I'm glad you could write it and show us this. I love what you did with the story and characters. Ogiwara kinda missed out on all the action XD but when I read what you did with Hiroshi and Akashi it was just amazing. I could try to dislike Akashi all I want when watching that first episode or so in which he appears, but he's too dear for me to hate him, and I love the way you dealt with that here. You made Hiroshi the perfect person that they all needed. .
Thank you for writing this story, and I hope you'll keep writing to share your wonderful self through the most beautiful and inspiring stories you can. The world needs more inspiring and heartfelt stories like this.
GottaGoSLEEP chapter 50 . 4/25/2017
Oh my goshhhhhh... Stupid fangirling tendencies... ugh! I cannot stop squealing! XD
GottaGoSLEEP chapter 34 . 4/25/2017
It's almost as if Panic! At The Disco read this fanfic and made a song out of it. And by coincidence, I'm listening to "This is Gospel"! I love this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
In the first chapter it said ten chapters and you drew the line... I look down and there are 52 chapters