Reviews for Come Morning Light
mouseykitty chapter 1 . 4/1
I can’t say no to this fic. I have a problem. By now the story should be memorized yet here I am again going for read #10 (in a time span of about 2 months give or take) I am addicted
mouseykitty chapter 34 . 3/23
The way Hiroshi made his commands and the gestures of Riko made it seem like Yakuza business instead of custody over Kuroko
mouseykitty chapter 52 . 2/8
And yes we Americans are very grabby. I for one wanted to hug every single one of them Professor Bitch style
mouseykitty chapter 52 . 2/8
It’s not over I refuse to believe this.
chjasyrach chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
this is a bit irrelevant but i just found it hilarious that you wanted to keep the chapters at 10 but it ended up at 52. I've barely even started and 1) i'm obsessed and 2) i'm really glad there are writer's like you that have no intention to write so far but end up doing it not because of some stupid thing from readers but because (i'm assuming here) you wanted to and got so into it. it's gonna be lit
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Yup. Us Americans. nods So grabby. - K
Hanakoori13 chapter 52 . 6/17/2017
That was so beautiful. Such a touching story of comfort and kindness and love and individual worth. I enjoyed reading every word, and thank you so much for writing it. I'm sorry you went through a similar experience, and I hope you can now feel loved and happy. It makes your writing all the more meaningful, and I'm glad you could write it and show us this. I love what you did with the story and characters. Ogiwara kinda missed out on all the action XD but when I read what you did with Hiroshi and Akashi it was just amazing. I could try to dislike Akashi all I want when watching that first episode or so in which he appears, but he's too dear for me to hate him, and I love the way you dealt with that here. You made Hiroshi the perfect person that they all needed. .
Thank you for writing this story, and I hope you'll keep writing to share your wonderful self through the most beautiful and inspiring stories you can. The world needs more inspiring and heartfelt stories like this.
GranEvol21 chapter 50 . 4/25/2017
Oh my goshhhhhh... Stupid fangirling tendencies... ugh! I cannot stop squealing! XD
GranEvol21 chapter 34 . 4/25/2017
It's almost as if Panic! At The Disco read this fanfic and made a song out of it. And by coincidence, I'm listening to "This is Gospel"! I love this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
In the first chapter it said ten chapters and you drew the line... I look down and there are 52 chapters
Reachingthestaars chapter 51 . 2/14/2017
this story is absolutely incredible. how you wrote the brotherly relationship between kuroko and kagami is the best i've ever seen any author do it. all of the emotions were so real, it was amazing. thank you so much for writing(:
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 52 . 1/17/2017
OK one of the best fics ever written I right here. there were grammatical and spelling errors but we all have them so yep... I loved it and thank you for writing it, it was amazingly plot out, I think it's most entrancing trait is that you let the characters have room to breathe and bring themselves to life while letting us experience what is a story of how they would have reacted in a certain situation. also, the fact that it was well spread out and paced, and not rushed. many good stories get rushed towards the end or climax unlike this one and I am humbled to be able to have read this work you have put much effort into, in creativity, imagination, patience and research alike. thank you
zezily chapter 52 . 12/28/2016
This was honestly one of the best fics i've read about kuroko being abused, wich resulted in i finished it i one sitting and the clock is currently 2:33 am where i live...
It all was so realistic and well written and the dialouge was suprisingly good :'D
zezily chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
Well you made me cry, so thank you?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
Howd te box get there if he nvr knew kagamis adress?