Reviews for Come Morning Light
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 52 . 1/17
OK one of the best fics ever written I right here. there were grammatical and spelling errors but we all have them so yep... I loved it and thank you for writing it, it was amazingly plot out, I think it's most entrancing trait is that you let the characters have room to breathe and bring themselves to life while letting us experience what is a story of how they would have reacted in a certain situation. also, the fact that it was well spread out and paced, and not rushed. many good stories get rushed towards the end or climax unlike this one and I am humbled to be able to have read this work you have put much effort into, in creativity, imagination, patience and research alike. thank you
zezily chapter 52 . 12/28/2016
This was honestly one of the best fics i've read about kuroko being abused, wich resulted in i finished it i one sitting and the clock is currently 2:33 am where i live...
It all was so realistic and well written and the dialouge was suprisingly good :'D
zezily chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
Well you made me cry, so thank you?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
Howd te box get there if he nvr knew kagamis adress?
Ryan Mashall chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Oh poor kuroko.. I really like this so far
Sakura Jones chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I found your story when you first start it and you've help a lot with how to talk to people who are important to life about this topic. You're really an incredible writer and I love all of your stories. Keep up all the good work, you fabulous human.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/19/2016
I was actually already read this fanfict, since July if I guess.
But I couldn't help my self to read again, and again, again, until now. Not from the start of course, just the view part that I want to read again.
Since the first time I read KuroBasu's fanfict, I was avoiding this fanfict because of two reasons
1. I was scared if I would find yaoi (I don't like it, seriously)
2. Is too long ~hehee~ (and kinda hard for me to read to much, which was writting in english)
but at last, I was lost curios from my curiosity. I was tried to stole every time to read during my training camp.

It's just... I didn't know, can say that this is THE BEST of KuroBasu's fanfiction I ever read (ok maybe I'm kind of overreacted) The idea of the story was really brilliant. The way you wrote was so... touching. the way you keeping the Character's as much like as the anime's version yet every people have so big part for the main character, I don't even though about OOC,haha. Also every OC you made had big part and... I don't know waht too say,
This is just like real, really real. and really well writing.

I knew this fanfict already done. But still, I need to appreciate this amazing-writing. Good luck and wish you keep writing.

PS.: I'm sorry for my lack of grammar, English is not my native. also Thank You for reading my bubbling.
ksiretsa chapter 52 . 9/30/2016
I'm bad at reviews, but I just wanted thank you for writing this, its wonderful.
DJ Candy chapter 52 . 8/16/2016
Ha ha. I feel awkward commenting on a story already done.

Long ramblings ahead, you've been warned! Hmm, where do I start?

Lol I meant to comment earlier on but I just couldn't stop reading. This story is incredible. Any writing with people - friends, family and enemies alike - coming together to make a change really makes my heart warm. Especially this story. I've scavenging for Seirin - Kiseki No Sedai friendship stories since I entered the fandom and when I found this one, I was really excited. Later on when I read that you experienced some of this, I got really into it. When a story really interests me and it has real life experiences, I like to analyse everything that happens. I like to think I'm an empathetic person and it was heart wrenching trying to sift through the emotions that I thought that Kuroko might have felt. Even though I can't relate to being abused - my mom has whooped me for the dumb shit that I did - I can understand how Kuroko thought. The whole 'I deserved it' spiel is something that I've reflected -even though I did actually deserve it. I really liked how you brought the Generation of Miracles and Seirin together for this. I liked how they each played a part in Kuroko's recovery. Big influences like Kagami, his father (even though he's an OC) and Akashi - his rather late entrances surprisingly played a big part. And small influences like Mitobe, Imayoshi and Kasamatsu. No role was too small. Despite being regarded as fiction, I really think your story should be read everywhere to bring light to abuse. There are still ignorant people in the world (and I can say that I am still one of these people) who don't really know much about the subject because we've grown up with it. As a girl born in the Caribbean, I can tell you it is no surprise to see a parent whoop their child as a form of discipline and I still see it that way. Nevertheless, this is a fantastic story which brings a lot to the table and I'm still feeling emotions right now - mostly pitiful hate for Kuroko's father.
Ah I'm rambling and it's disorganised. I should probably stop there...there's still there's on my face.
Trickster79 chapter 42 . 6/2/2016
Oh. So Akashi knew. I knew it. (repetitive)
Trickster79 chapter 37 . 6/2/2016
Kyaaaaaa! Finally! Finally, dear Gods Kami-samas; Kuroko finally became a Kagami! I am soo happy right now!
Trickster79 chapter 33 . 6/2/2016
Hohohohoho, and now the game has begun. Round 1: Start.

(And I definitely, take back all the things I said about Kuroko's father. He's a jerk)
Trickster79 chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
I Knew it. I knew it. I KNEW IT! Dammit, Kuroko, when would you notice that some things need to be done as a team? You shouldn' t go there without somebody to cover your back!
Trickster79 chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
Fuck. This is bad. Very bad.
Trickster79 chapter 23 . 6/2/2016
And were is the infamous Akashi? Surely he would have taken action before any of them if he had known... and he should have guessed the situation of Kuroko back in Teiko with his extreme observation skills...