Reviews for Tying the Nott
So i just fou d this story yesterday and havent put it down since. I absolutely love this! Please come out from hiatus!
DarkNorseLady chapter 37 . 9/3
LOVED this praying that your muse returns soon because this was brilliant
fncmullin chapter 37 . 8/30
I forgot how much I loved this. Perfect "break point" here. I can't wait to see how you tie them all up.
I know for definitely your probably never going on read this ever but this story deserves to be finished, coz if it remains like this it willooks be like a crime committed.
I love this story soon much and it's the first time ever that I've read a hermione/theo pairing and I know own for definite I ain't gonna find a better story.
So please finish this story!...
lalita1934 chapter 1 . 8/27
Thank youu very much for sharing this fic it was so well made that I read it 3 time, how Hermione and Theo expressed their love it is almost poetic and erotic. the emotion in every chapter make this fic one of my favorites I'm waiting for the marriage though
oooooooh, that's hot
Tam chapter 33 . 8/23
The my Theo bit! *sobs in a corner* I looove this
kimbclar chapter 37 . 8/22
I don't know how I missed this chapter being added. I reread the whole story over the last two days. It's amazing!
Grigiogirl chapter 1 . 8/18
great chapter!
DaronwyK chapter 37 . 8/16
*fans myself* This is such an incredible story, well crafted and beautifully executed.
sincerelychanda chapter 37 . 8/15
Wowowowowow
That was quite the welcome back to this story! I nearly tripped over myself in my haste to go find an appropriate place to read this chapter, and I definitely was not disappointed. Thank you for such a delightful return! Regardless of when the next post is, I look forward to it. Thank you for sharing this with us!
petuniatc chapter 37 . 8/9
I keep checking for updates but I think I know what the problem is. You've saved Theo but now Mrs. Granger is stilling dying. You can get her to the wedding and maybe even to see the first grandchild born but that's about as far as you can go - even getting to Hogwarts letters would be a big stretch. But I do love all the potion brewing - extra strength sober up for Sirius!
Sarah Artemisia chapter 37 . 8/8
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Sarah Artemisia chapter 1 . 8/8
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
i will miss hermione and theo having the house only for themselves but i wholeheartedly understand hermione wanting being closer to her mother
3,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »