Reviews for Tying the Nott
Ackamarackus chapter 37 . 7/16
oh. that was intense, and scary. i was worried for them. also, hah, what a story to tell- "so there we were all covered in blood, hot and steamy, and as we finished we broke the mirror."

i think if everyone knew, after they got over the fear and worry, they would find it funny and never let theo and hermione hear the end of it.

this has been good! i've really loved it and i can't wait till you come back from your break/hiatus. good luck with whatever you're writing!
Nanyluxx chapter 1 . 7/16
please update!
Ackamarackus chapter 23 . 7/15
man, that last bit, if i din't like theo so much i'd cuff him over the head.
Ackamarackus chapter 19 . 7/15
oh. i'm going to cry, that was so pretty.
Ackamarackus chapter 15 . 7/15
oh, fuck, merlin. theo is just the darndest thing. he's beguiling, for sure. i would cut off my arm- just one, how can i scroll with no hands- for a theo and hermione during school and after chronicles from theo's perspective. there's just something- it's just so charmin, you know? bleh, of course you know. i plan my reviews most of the time, don't want to come off as pressuring when i'm raving about a story, but for some reason, a the end of every chapter i see that white box, and BAM! word vomit. but really, this is incredible and unlike anything i've read. i'm full on hooked- line and sinker- now, just enchanted!
Ackamarackus chapter 12 . 7/15
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. asdfghjkkl. awufhuweificuncifrwmfi. theo's so cuuute. he's got such a big crush on her, it's adorable. i'm such a big sucker for "a necessary marriage, but he's been crushing/infatuated/in love with her for ages," and you write it so well! i'm seriously dreading reaching the end of the story, because it's not the end! aahhh. it's terrifying, what if it's the exposition, or really cute scene, or i get more obsessed and there's no more chapters published! although it's probably obscene that i'm sharing this with you since you're the one writing it, but i just don't know what to do!
KitsuniLunier24 chapter 1 . 7/14
Loved this story! I couldn’t stop reading till the end. I can’t wait till you update ️
This is one of the best stories, Theo and hermione related that I have read! There are so little theomione stories. It's sad. I can't wait until you pick this back up again!
Wendy Ward chapter 37 . 7/9
so glad to come back and read this again, loving Theo and his depths. thank you
waterdemon9 chapter 37 . 6/30
I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite stories of Hermione and Theo that I've read definitely not what I was expecting but I loved the way that it twisted! I love where it left off.
SamiiC chapter 37 . 6/28
I do hope to see this amazing fic finished someday, but even if it’s not it was still incredible too read each word. I fell in love with Theo and I’m so very jealous of Hermione kkk thanks for sharing
Jmd926 chapter 1 . 6/27
Love this story. Looking forward to you finding the inspiration on this again!
sherriithewriter chapter 36 . 6/26
Love this story. Will there be updates?
SlytherclawQueen chapter 1 . 6/14
looking forward to the return and conclusion of this story!
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 1 . 5/27
I miss this so much oh my god
3,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »