Reviews for Tying the Nott
Emily chapter 36 . 1h
Ahhhhh!
Emily chapter 32 . 2h
Oh my gosh he’s the nicest human ever.
Totally agree with you— Theo is cathartic. Yes.
Looking forward to more if your muse strikes! Thanks you again! There are so few Theo Hermione stories out there, and this one is great. Love the friendship dynamic in the group, too!
Ah! His note is charming! I’m so happy I get to read a cute story like this!
I love this Theo already!
rarae aves chapter 26 . 8/30
The mental image of Blaise screaming as bat-shaped bogeys come out of his nose is hilarious.
rarae aves chapter 3 . 8/30
Awww, Hermione...
rarae aves chapter 2 . 8/30
Wow, fantastic idea for a magical illness (I love the fics that have unique magical illnesses that drive the plot, they're always the fun ones, even if they can be depressing).
LimitedEternity chapter 37 . 8/24
Well this is a wedding night to remember! It should be wonderful to be together with less hanging over them. I can't believe they broke the glass, easily fixable but that's one to giggle about.
LimitedEternity chapter 36 . 8/24
Draco is such a little pervert! But man that had me on edge, that... That was so close. The curse was a seriously nasty piece of work.
LimitedEternity chapter 29 . 8/23
Oh. Oh boy. Theo is gonna be maaaaaaad. They just can't leave our girl alone can they.
LimitedEternity chapter 23 . 8/23
Man Draco is just filled with great suggestions isn't he? I mean... Can't hurt right? Percy always has been a prat though, I almost forget he exists becuase so many fics leave him out. Not that I mind, becuase this behavior felt very in character. I do hate to see Theo beating himself up like this, but I get it too.
LimitedEternity chapter 17 . 8/23
I'd be ready to die from all this kissing not kissing. Maybe I'm just thirsty.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 8/22
Well damn I can't speak for Hermione but *grabs fan* consider me courted!
3,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »