Reviews for Closer
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Awwweeee that as so darn cute and hot lol
THanks for sharing.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This made me feel so giddy, the humor, the softness, the easygoing banter and affection, the filthy parts, the ease into a relationship. This was perfect because there's no drama of miscommunication and that is such a welcome relief. Lovely modern day happy Naruto and Sasuke, I love it.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I like this one here! It's hard for me to find good fan fiction of Naruto on here. I found maybe 1 or 2 authors. Anyway Naruto is so straight forward in this it was taking me by surprise a little. I like seeing him this way.
JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
wooowww... It's awsome. Kyaaaaaaaaaa i love it so much, so cute but beauty... I like the way they made out... Just like a lover do. Great job friends :)
arya304 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
you made naruto such a cum slut lol
jleaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
ALRIGHT, I'M HERE.
DAMN THAT WAS HOT. I mean, I don't have much to say about a PWP but Sasuke submissive is definitely what I'm looking for when I read some smut x))))
Well, that was hot, and cute at the same time (especially the ending), I like when it gets all fluffy too :)))
Also I loved Oro as the briefly mentioned perverted neighbour x))))) PERFECT.
So thank you very much for that oneshot!
FlowerGirl311 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Yes. I liked this.
booksbrainsandanime chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is a good fic. I'll sat that, but it's far from great. with the summary I was expecting at least 2 chapters of serious Naruto flirting before the sex scene. you could have dragged this out much farther than you did. it was basically a climax from start to finish with no clear beginning or ending points. and no plot. this fic has great potential, but it isn't doing much with it.
cakewalking chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
So sweet (: and funny! I love Sasuke like this.
YaoiOtaku1011 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Profe chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
aww man that was cute and nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
cute!
CrimsonNight41 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
YeeeeeeEEEEEE! That was perfect! Incredibly hot, and I enjoyed the way you portrayed them. ;) Thank goodness Sasuke said yes. XD My feels are killing me!