Reviews for The Case of the Bone Struck Heart (Rewritten and Revamped)
Onesinglebird chapter 29 . 7/16
I miss your story, I kept reading your trilogy from time to time! I hope you upload this story and I hope everything is ok with you. Please, don't forget this story!
MysteriousCase25 chapter 29 . 6/11
When is this story updating? I love this book so much. I really love Sherylie moments, they're cute together. Hopefully you don't give up this fanfic, it's magnificent and incredible.
AfilmFanatic chapter 29 . 5/10
I know it has been quite a while since your last, but please update this story! I am enjoying this trilogy so much! It is clever, intriguing, hilarious, and dramatic. It sounds like you are busy, but I hope you find time in your life to keep it going, and eventually finish it! Just wanted you to know people are still interested! Great story, really!
eloquent dreams chapter 29 . 4/17
I just binge read this again and I hope you haven’t abandoned it :(((( It’s an excellent story. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Toothless02 chapter 29 . 1/15
I've been reading your stories through the past week and a bit and I just have to say that they're AMAZING! I love your stories and are probably my favourite ones in the Sherlock fandom. I couldn't stop reading them because they are so well done and have such good storylines and plots. Please update sometime soon because I would love to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/26/2017
if you don't feel like finishing the story would you want to upload the previous version? Loved it even at that time!
Serene Chaos chapter 29 . 9/24/2017
I've been marathon reading the two prequels and this during my free time at work and I'm absolutely hooked. I hope you find the inspiration and time to sit and finish this story. It's so good!
FireheadHuntress chapter 29 . 7/7/2017
Brilliant series, please keep going! So nice to see Sherlock and Kylie close now
MaayaMcCumberstan chapter 29 . 3/20/2017
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS STORY HAS BECOME MY LIFELINE HNNG I LOVE THE DYNAMIC OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP YOU'RE SOOO TALENTED WITH WRITING!
HoneyLemonCake16 chapter 29 . 2/19/2017
UPDATE! I love this story to death, it's like looking at a Sherlock episode!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2017
Update soon.
G.M.Rivers chapter 29 . 1/24/2017
Wonderfully written! I read from book one and all the way to here in less than three days, needless to say that you had me hooked!
HoneyLemonCake16 chapter 29 . 1/15/2017
OMG, I definitely love this fanfic! Kylie is an amazing character for Sherlock and the rest of the cast and I really want another update on this because it's brilliant like science! I like how Kylie and Sherlock have their ups and downs in their relationships and manage to work together on their problems. But this story is almost feels like watching Sherlock on-screen and visualing them having connections with each other. Great job on this!
GuestCMS chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
I love how you're incorporating H.H. Holmes into the story. America's first recorded serial killer! Awesome story just began reading this series and it's amazing! Please update!
VixD chapter 29 . 9/10/2016
I forgot about her arm, it sounds wrong but I love when concern and worry comes in. You have no idea how much your story inspires me with my own, great job!